Best spot for Best of Best Trophy!

Thanks for our sistr site xbox360achievments....they mentioned a great place for the best of the best trophy! its only 388yards and i have over shotten it a couple times, and theres plenty of room to not pass it too far. it may take a few tries but its very doable, you dont even need a great speed of wind, but it will still be needed.

hope this helps!

1. go to play now choose tiger

2. golf course - pebbble beach hole 2

3. fast fairway, gust winds, sunny

4. BLUE TEE SELECT

Thanks for our sistr site xbox360achievments....they mentioned a great place for the best of the best trophy! its only 388yards and i have over shotten it a couple times, and theres plenty of room to not pass it too far. it may take a few tries but its very doable, you dont even need a great speed of wind, but it will still be needed.

hope this helps!

1. go to play now choose tiger

2. golf course - pebbble beach hole 2

3. fast fairway, gust winds, sunny

4. BLUE TEE SELECT

Thanks so much man!! Took me quite a few tries but it worked like a charm. I got 395 so there is still about 10 yards or so of room for other people to try, good luck!!

How do you drive so far? I can't even get the ball past that sand trap in the middle.

Is it best to hit the ball all the way at the bottom and does changing golfer affect the challenges?

Make sure you have gale force winds, blue tee, fast fairway and that you have the setting turned on so that you can influence the roll of the ball. When you start, notice the wind, if it is blowing strong towards you, quit and start over. If it is at your back, northeast or northwest, go for it but adjust your aim to account for where the wind is blowing. As you are swinging, quickly and repeatedly tap X to increase the power of your swing. You should have a swing of about 110% to 120%. As the ball is in the air, notice where the ball will land and influence the roll so that it stays on the green and goes past the challenge marker. Good luck :)

Make sure you have gale force winds, blue tee, fast fairway and that you have the setting turned on so that you can influence the roll of the ball. When you start, notice the wind, if it is blowing strong towards you, quit and start over. If it is at your back, northeast or northwest, go for it but adjust your aim to account for where the wind is blowing. As you are swinging, quickly and repeatedly tap X to increase the power of your swing. You should have a swing of about 110% to 120%. As the ball is in the air, notice where the ball will land and influence the roll so that it stays on the green and goes past the challenge marker. Good luck :)

I kept trying to beat your score on Pebble Beach last night but I couldn't. I was able to get it though on Torrey Pines hole 9.

I might have this by the time I read this, but can I do this with mulligans on? Its annoying to have to quit out every time I don't do it...

Nah, if you put mulligans on it disables gamernet and any trophies.

I just got it there on hole 1, bethpage, blue tea's & gust wind.

• 2 weeks later...

this one is now on the edge of fairway at 406 not really gettable.

and bethpage #1 is 398 and on the edge of the green/rough.

does anyone know if these get reset every week or day as it does say daily challenge in the name but it seem every challenge i see its like 475 yds or sitting on the farthest spot of fairway or distant tee box.

Edited by roboman82