Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.54

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone here needs the 12v12 trophy tomorrow night, Friday July 2nd at 10:30 PM, i will be hosting a game. I will create a lobby under the team play called "12v12trophy" Anyone who wants the trophy should go there and hit the R1 button to view created matches. i will have a created match set up for everyone to be able to join. I want everyone once they join to get into the match and select a team to ready up so we can get this completed ASAP! the more people who tell there friends and invite any random people the better and quicker this will get done! So Please Help Me and Everyone else out if you need the trophy!!!

I voted it a 2 because it was mind-numbingly simple and we can't vote 1.5

Obviously, without the Community Video I don't have the plat, but that trophy and the survey one alone put this game at a 1.5 for me.

The challenges were much easier than the previous installment, and there really wasn't much diversity featured. It might get a little trickier as time goes on to setup a 12vs12 match, but as of right now that shouldn't be a concern.

If you've played any Tiger Woods game before, wait for the video to be uploaded for this, and then RENT IT for an easy platinum.

Edited by UMANGA

I'll give it a 1 if the video ever turns up,this has a lame trophy list,they could have easily had 40 to 50 trophies with the amount of variety in the game but instead we get aload of shite that you dont really have to play to earn.

I'll never understand why they don't just make the trophy balls in the game, into the actual trophies. I have 100% completed on this game, meaning every single trophy ball and tracking tiger and eagle trophy and frankly I'm proud of that. I played a lot and it took me about a month or so to get all of those. That would make sense to me.

im really pissed off with this now,the shit game won't load up my golfer who i'd put about 15 hours into upgrading,my file isn't corrupted so god knows why it won't load.Definitley trading it in oce the platinum lands and thats it for me buying EA games full price now.

I voted a 1. The platinum is way too easy. There are so many ways in this game to make trophies that have more substance. There should not be so many pointless trophies that you just have to play a game, watch a video, take a survey, etc. (G.I.R./F.I.R.-are you kidding me???) in order to get a trophy. There is no sense of achievement, nor skill required. I have no idea why there would not be a single trophy that revolves around the skills challenge, trophy balls, or your created golfer...

They should have made the trophy list the same as the achievement list for the xbox.

Edited by ScottyG2003

2/10

Since gamerNet points need to be earned by beating and accomplishing certain tasks, it bumps it up to a 2. The trophy set is easy and the only trouble will be getting enough people for a 12vs12 match (and then more trouble to get them to pick a side).

I'm going with 1, have collected all trophies bar the two for Gamenet points and that's just a matter of spending a bit of time completing challanges. Most painfully trophy was 12 vs 12 match sitting waiting for enough people to join a game. Very poor trophy list - this will definetly be my easiest (P).

I rated this game a 5. Mainly for 2 trophies. Best of the Best was very frustrating. You either had to get a hole in 1 or a crazy drive. I finally did it on hole#2 at Pebble Beach, becaue you could actually drive the second fairway or green with wind and beat the challange with easy. Problem is you need the wind to be a strong 30 mph. The other trophy that sucks is 12 vs 12, because its hard to get that many people online at the same time. Other than those 2 trophies it was pretty easy, even if you don't play golf games.

I don't have the platinum yet, but all I am only missing the survey trophy and that is because there is no survey right now.

I gave this a 4. The GamerNet trophies are annoying because basically I could only do the long drive ones and even then they were pretty ridiculous. Luckily BBrickson suggest Torrey Pines Hole 9, where I racked up 7000 points because I could do the long drive there (thanks for that tip).

Only other annoying things are best of the best, which again I got on Torrey Pines hole 9 and packed clubhouse. I thank everyone greatly who helped out with getting that awful trophy. I've also never played a golf game before and got the plat in 2 days. I know often times I'll shy away from sports games because I have to experience with them but this is one you shouldn't pass on since its an easy platinum.

Edited by MikeKeese