Tiger Woods 11: Survey & Tournament News

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Someone has news about a new survey? Or can we lost our hopes ?!?!?!

No news as of yet... however since EA usually closes their sports game servers in august, after the game is 2 years old, i'm pretty sure that there will be at least 2 more surveys for Tiger Woods 11'... so i don't think all hope is lost just yet, especially with Tiger Woods 13' do to release later this month...

This is just my guess though and we won't know anything for sure until EA announces something or a survey pops up and someone posts about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Survey has been down since September 2011- What a stupid, stupid gold trophy.

Yep, this stupid survey trophy ranks #2 on my list for the all time most idiotic trophy ever made... #1 goes to MLB 2k10 & 2k11 developers for the Mid-Summer Classic trophy!! You had to play the allstar game online on the day of the real MLB allstar game... F U developers!!!

• 2 weeks later...
All the online tournaments on TW 11 seem to have now stopped :( it

Looks like they are winding down the online play.

According to this thread EA Forums, it might still be possible to get a Survey and perhaps another Played the Pros..

Ok ill give an update, Its not the best news though. I am still working on getting this issue resolved and get a survey up. But this will probably not going to be until we wrap up work on tiger 13 Thats honestly the best I can do on this right now. Once I do get a survey up I will see about leaving it active for a LOOOOONG time.

-Boz

Anyone interested in getting one or the other could write in the thread on EA Forums...

Ok I am losing hope now. TW13 is out, and there's still no survey. I dont know where the GamerNet Daily Challenges are (if there are still any).

I bet you those cheap bastards at EA are shooing us from TW11 so they can have an excuse to shut the servers.

I'll lose all hope when there is a "servers closing" thread stickied by the ps3trophies.org administration. They usually get the news ahead of time from EA and warn us in advance.

Till then we all can hope that the developers put up at least one more survey & tournament and leave it for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...
According to this thread EA Forums, it might still be possible to get a Survey and perhaps another Played the Pros..

Anyone interested in getting one or the other could write in the thread on EA Forums...

Hi all - Kung Fu is right :applause: log your interest on the EA forum - at least if enough people are posting it might pressure them to do something... Worth a try

• 1 month later...