How do you set up a course for Ultimate Challenge?

The only place I can find a "Tour Pro" with green setting off is in Live Tournaments on the Extreme Course. I am really close to shooting under par to, my best was 19 OVER. I have seen posters here who said they set up their own course, my question is how. Any help is appreciated.

This is what I did: first go to the options and set the difficulty to pro tour, the options are in the main menu under "my tiger" I think. Also turn off the green grid. Then start a game by yourself, stroke play. when it says "course select" hit sqaure I think to create your own course. Choose a simple hole 18 times and then play that course you just made. Make sure you have mulligans off, and set fair ways to very fast as well as the greens. St. Andrews #9 hole I used in create a course

Edited by SylveRSpydeR

This is what I did: first go to the options and set the difficulty to pro tour, the options are in the main menu under "my tiger" I think. Also turn off the green grid. Then start a game by yourself, stroke play. when it says "course select" hit sqaure I think to create your own course. Choose a simple hole 18 times and then play that course you just made. Make sure you have mulligans off, and set fair ways to very fast as well as the greens. St. Andrews #9 hole I used in create a course

Very good info, thanks.