Why ea????????

You make games that are unplattable (is that a word?) after a certain amount of time.... You make games that force you to buy other games to be able to join online gaming!?!?!? Shutting down servers and requiring you to buy a new game to be able to play online in old games???

You have just lost a customer. Never liked you anyways. CORPORATE SH.T

It's been 2 years, you have had 2 years to earn the platinum. There have been 2 games released after this one in the same franchise. You still have about 2-3 weeks to earn the platinum.

This should have been a given anyway, they release sports games every year and they have to shut down one of the older game's servers to give access to the next sports game in the franchise.

It's been 2 years, you have had 2 years to earn the platinum. There have been 2 games released after this one in the same franchise. You still have about 2-3 weeks to earn the platinum.

This should have been a given anyway, they release sports games every year and they have to shut down one of the older game's servers to give access to the next sports game in the franchise.

It's been 2 years, and that is an excuse? I wasn't going for trophies 2 years ago, and it sucks that I have games in my collection that I can't get the platinum in. You catch my drift?

• 2 weeks later...

The point is that EA are behaving in an unfair way to customers. You buy a game second hand and then have to buy a pass to play online. (Remember the original customer paid for the pass and is now not using it as they've sold the game on!) This practice of switching off servers for games is something that I think should be challenged. If you pay 50 quid for a game and after the first couple of months most of your time on that game is on the online element it is fair to say that the online element is maybe making up 75-80 per cent of your purchase. If they intend to shut the servers down maybe only 12 months after you purchased the game from new then this should be made clear.

Instead the box proudly explains all the online elements of the game and then after making your purchase EA take that away!

• 1 month later...

This is so unfair.:mad:

Like me i can't keep up with all the games coming out.

So like golf i want to play but just later..... theire are so much fun games.

So when its time for me to get for example this game (its older so sheeper) i still want to be abble to get it plat!

My opinion is that if they want to shut servers down (and this is policy) they know it in the beginning and need to make the original plat list without the online ones and add a patch for the online goats:D

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/kokkie82.png

Everybody who is complaining...

You had two and a half years from the date that TW '10 came out to plat the game, don't start complaining now that you just dusted it off only to find out that the servers have or are about to shut down. You should have read their service updates to find when they were going to take it down -- in which case, it was August 17th. You snooze, you lose. :D

EA Service Updates

• 2 years later...