By far the worst Movie game I have played.

I love Thor as a hero, and the movie. However this game is absolutely horrible and horrendous. The graphics and mechanics look like a ps3 launch title let alone worst than most ps2 games.

Definitely tried to like this game but I just couldn't play anymore. Before you say give it a change, I played it to the big boss of the game and literally felt like throwing the control at the tv. Its not the fact its challenging. The game is cheaply made and thats what makes it difficult.

In other words I recommend renting and DEFINITELY DO NO BUY! I will rebuy it when a game sale happens like buy two get on free type of thing. I highly recommend you spend your money elsewhere.

Sega, sega, sega... what the hell were you thinking. On a scale of 1/10 I give this a 3.5 simply becuase its almost unplayable and poorly put together. The story line is absolutely stupid....

Pretty much your brother Loki is up to no good. Not evil intent just a dumbass. I won't spoil the story for you but I highly recommend passing on this title.

I was so mad and dissapointed cause I love Thor....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After finishing two God of War titles, I decide to go for two of the most frustrating platinums ever... Thor and prince of persia.

This game is horrid. I find myself daydreaing during cutscenes or blogging like I am right now.

The price is very low but still not worth it.

There are two playthoughs required for plat... i think i will settle for whatever trophies i get after a week, then return it.

THis SUCKS!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to clarify for others thinking about renting or buying this game. The game is HORRIBLE!!! There is tons of lag when trying to jump and I've had the game freeze three times in the first hour and a half of play. Stay away. I play a lot of bad games, and this one isn't worth it even if you can pick it up for free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i am thinking of buying this game because i like the marvel pinball thor table . it can't be that bad

May god have mercy on your soul. This is by far one of the worst games I have ever played. Tons of lag and horrible camera angles. This one sucked huge monkey balls for sure...

worst game I've ever play, played it twice as it kept glitching, paused and got stuck, near the end trying to fight but asgard lost.

returned the game to game-station, told the them problem. they offered a different one, but told them not to bother.lol

hopefully there will be a game update in the future and then i'll try it again, but until then its the worst game i ever did play.lol

• 1 month later...
ahh man , marvel probably gave the contract to the cheapest studio they could find,is there a good marvel game ? ,the only one I played was wolverine demo , it was alright , i thinking of getting that one ,

The Wolverine game is an absolute blast, oddly enough. Captain America also fared pretty well as a game. As far as your assessment of marvel finding the cheapest studio, I'm pretty sure you hit it right on the head.

• 4 weeks later...

I rented this game for two reasons, the first being that I wanted to play games related to The Avengers. The second was because on "X-play" it was mention as one of the worst game ever, and I got curious. To be honest, I never saw why this was called the worst, or even bad, it's just plain average. I might be too tolerant due to being an older gamer, and I have played truly horrific games, and still had find a way to enjoy them. After playing quite a few Triple-A titles I was happy to play a simple fun game, and this one did the trick, I mean after playing "Golden Axe: Beast Rider" this one seemed like heaven to me. As far as the difficulty goes, even on it's hardest, it's laughable.