Thomas Was Alone (PS3, PS4 & Vita)

Thomas Was Alone Coming to PS4, With Crossbuy

GaF

The news was almost imminent, with Thomas Was Alone, being rated for Xbox One and Wii U in other nations. Curve Studios announced today that their acclaimed platformer will be hitting the PS4 later this year.

It will be a crossbuy title, meaning if you already own the game on PS3 of Vita, you can get it free on PS4. Given the game’s limited graphics, it won’t be taking advantage of the visual capabilities of the new system. Rather, the release gives a whole new market of players the opportunity to enjoy “one of the most popular independent games ever made,” according to Curve Studios.

Thomas Was Alone Coming to PS4, With Crossbuy | Hardcore Gamer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Too bad. I would gladly have replayed the PS4 version.

I would rather they ditch the cross buy, and have separate trophy lists.

Eh, if it's cross buy I'm fine with games having shared lists (it makes sense, you pay for it once you get one list). I'd rather they stopped doing shared lists on games that aren't cross buy, like that shenanigans with the Borderlands Vita version.

Downloaded it today.And 100% it in 4 hours.was free for me as i got it on ps3 but never played it as my ps3 broke and then got me a ps4 so glad it was cross buy.short sweet game but yeah no replay value.

Edited by akpred

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...