Who irritates you the most?

Vivi

We have a similar thread where you can pretty much whine over everything including people so I suggest using that one:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/the-zero-count/232666-little-things-annoy-you.html

Well this thread is fairly topical and not so broad, so it might still suffice its own thread.

Well this thread is fairly topical and not so broad, so it might still suffice its own thread.

Regarding the stuff people say in that thread it's definitely broad. I reported it anyways so the mods can decide it theirselves.

OT: I don't think anyone continuously annoys me. Just some people at a certain time but I guess that's normal.

My friends dad make me pretty pissed. I don't want people drinking at my house and the sob does it. Really ticks me off when they do that crap. My dad isn't on the lease and isn't exactly contributing to the family so he's on a thine line right now. I guess my dad pisses me off as well, bastard waste all his money on beer and doesn't help pay bills or rent. Mom works her tail off while the sob is out drinking with his alcoholic friends. Sure as hell ain't living with me if I buy a home for the family.

Regarding the stuff people say in that thread it's definitely broad. I reported it anyways so the mods can decide it theirselves.

Reported? Love the Mini-Modding lol

I'm irritated from myself right now (and will be for the rest of the year).

Edited by PsychoDelusion

Some chick I used to work with. She was rude, condescending and a liar. Almost everything that came out of her mouth was bullshit. Thank God she only lasted a few months because no one could stand her.

Well we all have a co worker like that. We have a lady that will retire in 2 years. That could not come quick enough.

A friend that comes along to play football with us when we train. He is god awful, irritatingly stupid and always claims rules on the football mini-games we do during warm ups are changed, when in fact he has just forgotten them. We still invite him though just so he feels a part of something....

But my god how annoying!