The Shout Out Thread!!!

kfree7

http://i.imgur.com/PylyWas.png

Thanks to The__Noid for the loud banner!

Be kind and thank those that have helped you!

This is the thread were you give a shout out to members that helped you boost a game, grind out a co op plat or get a tricky trophy. How about someone who made a great sig for you? We need a thread to build people up and give credit to those that have helped us. This is it. Post props starting now.

My first shout out goes to Lord_Chaos, Kromagg, and xx-JayHova-xx for helping in 4 player co op on hard difficulty in Fuse. We had a blast.

Edited by kfree7

I'd like to give huge shout out to Memnoch.. she's the Goddess of gaming in my book (100% percent profile) Lord_Chaos and Kromagg (They kick ass in gaming) and lastly but not least Kfree7 and Becque for co-op gaming with me mostly all the time there is a new co-op game. Thanks for the shout out Free!

EDIT: I'd also like to thank Becque, Coyote150, and OriginalSinna for the support and help in other games as well. I salute you gentlemen!

Edited by JayHoVa
Additional Shout-outs

Shout out to Sergen-The-Boss, Klay626, PRTM_CLUESCROL, Darth_Krid and Precision-Playy for the awesome UC2 boosting sessions :D

To Wolker4 & PRTM_CLUESCROL for the help with Middleweight belt in Fight Night Round 4. Some of the best guys this game ever had probably.

To Veet1 for the great tips in shmups. He's a true shmup & fighting game master.

To Sergen-The-Boss for the Bioshock 2, GTAIV and FC2 boosts. Couldn't be done without you bro.

And to BinhP for the help in Ninja Gaiden 3 trials. Although by now it's me who can help the same newbies that I used to be, he had to go thru a lot of crap to finish the trials with me back 2 years ago :D Thanks bro.

Oh, and almost forgot: ESYLD for both of my awesome signatures, I loved/love them both so much! Also, thanks to Rebel for the awesome fighting game LB banner :D

Edited by Zongorillacska

Shout out to Sergen-The-Boss, Klay626, PRTM_CLUESCROL, Darth_Krid and Precision-Playy for the awesome UC2 boosting sessions :D

To Wolker4 & PRTM_CLUESCROL for the help with Middleweight belt in Fight Night Round 4. Some of the best guys this game ever had probably.

To Veet1 for the great tips in shmups. He's a true shmup & fighting game master.

To Sergen-The-Boss for the Bioshock 2, GTAIV and FC2 boosts. Couldn't be done without you bro.

And to BinhP for the help in Ninja Gaiden 3 trials. Although by now it's me who can help the same newbies that I used to be, he had to go thru a lot of crap to finish the trials with me back 2 years ago :D Thanks bro.

Oh, and almost forgot: ESYLD for both of my awesome signatures, I loved/love them both so much! Also, thanks to Rebel for the awesome fighting game LB banner :D

Feel special for being a shouted out homie!!! Lol. It was a dedicated BioShock 2 boost experience because we both used 2 PS3's each and caused drama and I got banned on PSN for abandoning that guy :'(. You could have done FC2 without me if you found someone on the boosting thread to do multikills but I am special because I made sure you didn't have to take turns with someone for them!!! XD. It was lucky you found out that GTA IV was gonna close or maybe you would have been one of the many victims of unobtainable plat, although now it is obtainable again xD.

Shout-outs to: JD____________ (12 underscores) for helping me with Ultimate Ninja 01 on Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 when I was working on the plat, Zongorillacska for the help with most missions on NGS2 and also the significant amount of help you gave me on Ninja Gaiden 3 and on Razor's Edge and also for helping with WipEout HD Bling Brigade when I only needed 1 extra person and you came online randomly and helped xD. Klay626 (Klay-TheBoss) for telling me that I could find other people to help me with Bling Brigade when he could have helped me! But regardless, Uncharted 2 was a decent experience Lol, but you're a very good homie and you talk to me a lot and we are dedicated bros and you always have something nice to say, the WipEout HD thing was a joke, you gave me a lot of tips for beating Zico and some of the elite campaign races so I love you <3. Antizqlayfor helping me with the last few levels on BioShock 2 and offering to help with any other trophies I may need in the future ^_^. Terminator for sticking my only trophy guide :dance: wolker3 (wolker4) for helping me with the Middleweight belt on Fight Night Round 4 and also helping a few friends with the Lightweight and Heavyweight trophies. Luigikid for helping me with Brutal Legend and using 2 PS3's to help with WipEout HD Bling Brigade and also for being a good friend and doing Borderlands 2 Plat with me as a co-op partner, best gaming experience ever :D. And last but not least SuppressionPSN who helped me with Far Cry 2 by being my robot and letting me kill you over 5000 times to get the Soldier of Misfortune trophy!!! I appreciate the act of kindness very much, there's not another person in the world who would have gone through that with me <3, I'll always love you!!!

Edited by Sergen The Boss

I have crossed paths with so many over the years so I have a few....

I'll Toss a Shout out to Lord_Chaos & Kromagg , great bunch of guys it was Fun cooping Warframe a few months back. You guys are real pros.

Leptonic for always being there when you wanna play a game and nobody is around. Leptonic is there I will never forget our battles in Star Trek Coop and those crazy Boosts in Fifa 09 & 10.

Wolker3 (wolker4) for all he did for the community and getting those two FNR4 Belts

And I will toss my Boy Kfree a Shout out as well , we have been riding the gaming road together for a long time but it is always fun when our roads cross and we get to game together. I might smell a Destiny or Borderlands Prequel run in our future :think:

Edited by djhmetfan2

I normaly don't play much online, and when I do, the boosting sessions don't work out due to time(zone) related difficulties. But once I asked mattigummi in the middle of the night whether he could help me with the Insommniac challenges in Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault and he went way out and redownloaded and patched the game, and helped me get it regardless of all the attempts it needed when that buggy game crashed more often than a toddler on skis...

Edited by dcdfan

I have numerous shout outs to make but as of right now I'd like to mention kfree7.

He is one of the nicest, genuine and selfless members of this community. Always willing to help out people if need be and always one of the first to thank, congratulate or give credit to other members. It's members like this that keep me hanging around the forums and trying to contribute where I can.

Keep up the good work legend :applause:

You'd be surprised by how little I've played online outwith game nights :eek: I really need to game alongside the freeman :)

Thanks would be offered to all the fantastic guide writers we have on site, Without them I'd have no where near the trophy count I do :bow:

To CbChaos for co-op in Sniper Elite II & Borderlands II :bow:

To C-Irvine for help in EA Sports UFC :bow:

To Blue Tiger Club for help in LBP :bow:

To Kriddles, Harry & POD for help with ACIVBF dlc MP trophies :bow:

And a fair few guys & gals for boosting night sessions :bow:

Would have posted sooner but life has got a bit hectic recently, Good idea for the thread Kfree :)

Awesome idea for a thread kfree! :thumbsup:

I'd like to give a shout-out to these people:

Shinobi X (kiid01) for helping me with the "Sacrificial Lamb" trophy in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

sunnygrg for replaying Star Trek, in my opinion the worst game on PS3, on Hard difficulty with me in co-op.

Rob Madgwick for all the help in Resogun.

Figma for being patient with my limited knowledge of UFC and helping me boost the online trophies in UFC Undisputed 2009.

tomstlh for being patient with my horrible FIFA skills and helping me out with some FIFA 14 trophies online.

Although not from this site, I'd also like to give a massive shout-out to TonerPJM for helping me out in various games, and being patient with my horrible internet connection back then.

Awesome idea for a thread kfree! :thumbsup:

I'd like to give a shout-out to these people:

Rob Madgwick for all the help in Resogun.

It was a fun and my pleasue mr MOTM

My shout out goes to Ionstorm, he has always been there for me wether it be Tetris, AC:BF, Ridge Racer or whatever because the list goes on and on. A true friend and a multi talented guy

Edited by Rob Madgwick

It was a fun and my pleasue mr MOTM

My shout out goes to Ionstorm, he has always been there for me wether it be Tetris, AC:BF, Ridge Racer or whatever because the list goes on and on. A true friend and a multi talented guy

I've known you for what.. 2 years now? Straight up, you're the most awesome person I've gotten to know through all my gaming history.

You guys offered me to come stay with you and Esther when I was planning the London trip.

The only reason I don't have the Resogun plat yet, is because I've been somewhat intoxicated when we've done the boosting. :p

Rob is the true champ.

ProfBamBam55 is an absolute LEGEND

He has been helping people get the online GTAIV trophies for some time now and is the nicest guy in the world.

Would also like to give a shout out to the many who I boosted the Uncharted 2 MP trophies with. Can't remember all the names but you guys are great :applause:

not sure if you got the right person...spelling's a little off...haha...happy to help andi...what's left now?...some races for AWP? (can help with those too if u like)...u must've set some sort of record for the speed at which u got up to rank 10...

shout out to all those who have come out with a positive attitude to bust co-op, races or wanted grinds and made the GTA IV online fun again...

huge shout out to Jiwan01 who's been "helping" me make some tutorials for the Fly the Co-op trophy for over a week now...a privilege to be able to play with the "world's fastest Deal Breaker"...getting educated...thanks Ji...now i've just got to go through 30+ hours of footage, snip it all up so it makes sense and add some commentary...yay...