Tell a lie

Warbear

I figured that I'd bring this forum game here from another forum since I loved it.

The rules are simple; you must list five embarrassing/personal/crazy things that you've experienced, with only one of the five being a lie. The poster/s below you then has to guess which is the lie. If they guess correctly, then they can get the next turn. Anyone who guessed the correct answer is welcomed to go next, after the lie has been guessed. This way people can guess the same lie without having to choose the leftover answers.

Make this fun people! Don't be shy! Everyone is interesting in their own ways, so let the community know you better.

Also please keep this thread clean. No one wants to know about your sex life etc. And no bashing!

Since I am the OP, I'll go first.

1. I have never stepped into a Walmart in my life.

2. I've spent over $100 on PSN avatars.

3. I still use a night light.

4. I used too work at Subway because I wanted to be a trained wife someday.

5. I secretly listen to Justin Bieber.

Edited by Warbear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4....? If it's true it's pretty funny, your boyfriend/husband/whatever, must be very lucky when you make a sandwich.

Nope, number 1 is in fact true. I've never steped into a Walmart in my life. although I live in California where there's all sorts of Walmarts, it hasn't happened yet. Guess I'm more of a Target person. :p

@ Harry

Yes. :p

I listen to Justin Bieber on occasion without being embarrassed about it, so it's a lie.

Your turn. :D

Edited by Warbear

Nope, number 1 is in fact true. I've never steped into a Walmart in my life. although I live in California where there's all sorts of Walmarts, it hasn't happened yet. Guess I'm more of a Target person. :p

@ Harry

Yes. :p

I listen to Justin Bieber on occasion without being embarrassed about it, so it's a lie.

Your turn. :D

Know you too well ;)

1. I have written over 50 trophy guides

2. I have owned a smart car

3. I have lived abroad

4. I can speak two languages

5. I have never been to Burger King

Know you too well ;)

1. I have written over 50 trophy guides

2. I have owned a smart car

3. I have lived abroad

4. I can speak two languages

5. I have never been to Burger King

Ai yo I got this.

1. I'm going to assume you have included DLC in there, so that would be true.

2. Sounds too specific to be a lie. :p

3. This one perhaps, though I do remember you changing your location to California at one point so who knows. :francis:

4. Highly plausible, considering I technically speak French as well even though I suck at most of it.

5. That sounds a little odd, though after Warbear never being in a Walmart that could be plausible. :think:

Imma go with #3. :p

Ai yo I got this.

1. I'm going to assume you have included DLC in there, so that would be true.

2. Sounds too specific to be a lie. :p

3. This one perhaps, though I do remember you changing your location to California at one point so who knows. :francis:

4. Highly plausible, considering I technically speak French as well even though I suck at most of it.

5. That sounds a little odd, though after Warbear never being in a Walmart that could be plausible. :think:

Imma go with #3. :p

Number 3 is true, I lived in Spain for 3 months when I was about around 13

and of course California for a few days lol :D

Nah, I just went. Anyone can have my turn. :p

Stealing this then. :o

1. I have never been on a plane.

2. I have a large obsession with Japanese music.

3. I've only been in one relationship in my life.

4. I own a dakimakura pillow.

5. I have never left the country.

Can I please?

Sorry, I already finished posting before I saw you say anything. :facepalm:

Edited by Gage

Don't worry I prefer earn my place then.:D:p

Anyway number 3.

My guess is 3 is the lie :think:

Nope, that's true. Three month, last January to April. Wish I could have said that number was 0 because that was a pretty wasted four months. :rofl:

4 sounds like something that Wdog would have, but not you. :think:

4 is my final guess.

You'd be surprised. ;) But yes that one is the lie. I refuse to buy one for various reasons. :rofl:

oh wicked this seems like a good way to put off doing more work. stoked to see what comes next!

Also for what it's worth my first guess for ggamer would have been the never left the country thing. I know way too many Canadians that haven't even left their province, let alone country.

I've have in fact left the province (been to Manitoba a grand total of 4 times), but I've never left the country. I even lived about 2 hours from the border to States at one point but never went. Don't even have a passport. :p