What did you buy recently? 2.0

Moosh

Post in this thread if you feel the need to tell the world what you bought recently.

NOTE: Just because this has been moved to forum games doesn't mean that it can go off topic. Please keep the conversation relevant as we don't want to have to come in here and clean it up.

Edited by Moosh

About damn time, I say. :applause:

I agree. I'm really glad that you guys decided to finally end those easy "boost count" threads. I was never really fond of them which was why I stayed away from them. I would post in the "What are you doing right now?" thread every once in a while though when I had something exciting going on. :p

On topic though. I bought dinner for myself and my friend a few days ago. I got her a Fish sandwich since she believes in "Good Friday" while I got a pastrami melt. :D

She just had her first child on Wednesday, so I went to visit her and her baby. He's so cute! And so small. He's 8 pounds and 6 ounces.

Anyways... Just when I happen to be there the room starts moving and when it first started I was in denial about it. I thought that the nurse had pushed a button or something to make the room move for the baby. :facepalm:

Then after the first 10 seconds or so I knew that it was an earthquake (5.1). Bear in mind that we were on a three story floor with a new born in the room. It's not a very good feeling.

On topic though. I bought dinner for myself and my friend a few days ago. I got her a Fish sandwich since she believes in "Good Friday" while I got a pastrami melt. :D

She just had her first child on Wednesday, so I went to visit her and her baby. He's so cute! And so small. He's 8 pounds and 6 ounces.

Anyways... Just when I happen to be there the room starts moving and when it first started I was in denial about it. I thought that the nurse had pushed a button or something to make the room move for the baby. :facepalm:

Then after the first 10 seconds or so I knew that it was an earthquake (5.1). Bear in mind that we were on a three story floor with a new born in the room. It's not a very good feeling.

The earthquake simulation button is only used when a baby is kicking the nurses :p.

Small world, I bought fish and chips for one of my roommates who does Lent.

Glad to see all of these threads moved to their proper location.

About damn time, I say. :applause:

I bought some stick-on filters to dim my alarm clock so the god damn thing stops lighting up my bedroom at night like the sun.

I lost 35-50 posts already :(

Because of this^

Forum Games is now the only place I'll be in besides stalking my own profile. :whistle:

Anyway, imma buy MLB tomorrow morning so just a heads up. This is in case the damn store sold out and I have to walk a mile back home with nothing but the cash at hand.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

About time these threads got moved.

I find it funny that they are barely getting any posts.

Can't farm posts in them so people can't use them to get those 5 posts or just increase their number. ;) Might see a lot more posts in the member profiles forum now. xD

Ended up getting $900 worth of work done on my car for $350. :banana: Thank you used vehicle warranty. Rather happy I was able to correctly diagnose the fact that my starter had shit itself without going to the dealership first. Starts so nice now. :D