Post in this thread if you feel the need to tell the world what you're doing right now, or have done recently.

NOTE: Just because this has been moved to forum games doesn't mean that it can go off topic. Please keep the conversation relevant as we don't want to have to come in here and clean it up.

Edited by Moosh

Currently trying to sew my heart back together... It's broken in a million pieces... what is the significance of having this in forum games? Doesn't it still get post count up??

Sorry if I was one of the ones that contributed to the moving of this thread... I just liked to share what I was doing with everyone and will continue to do so! :) Might not post for a couple days though... feeling kinda sad after the breakup...

Currently trying to sew my heart back together... It's broken in a million pieces... what is the significance of having this in forum games? Doesn't it still get post count up??

Sorry if I was one of the ones that contributed to the moving of this thread... I just liked to share what I was doing with everyone and will continue to do so! :) Might not post for a couple days though... feeling kinda sad after the breakup...

Forums Games is a 0 post count forum. Lol don't worry about it; there are alot of members who made more posts in each other those threads than you have total forum posts :p

I'm surprised it took this long for the threads to be moved.. now how am i gunna boost my post count?:whistle:

I don't get it, did people actually just use the original just for post boosting? What's the significance in doing that :confused: I just posted in there every few days when I was bored and looking around :think:

Some people did.. not to name names..MooshKrid.. mwhahaha.... actually I have no idea..

But Right now.. I'm sitting here doing some homework at work, .. I should go out and do work.. but it's so boring..