Rate the Signature Above

danc

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much blue. Reducing some of the blue stripes (in the background) opacity to around 60ish should look much better. And maybe cleaning up his suit as this way it's "blurry-ish" (you can't even see his arms right) and remove the blue flame from his head as it's just in the way. You usually do very nice sigs but this one isn't that good. It feels like everything is just put in there at random as a placeholder.

4/10

EDIT: This is how ratings should look, no?

Edited by K1NG_NAZARA
Typo's, added EDIT...

Can't believe this is a game now, hopefully we'll get a few proper ratings

Haha that signature makes me laugh, love puss in boots 8/10.

Says the guy who once again hasn't given a proper rating. This is twice now that you've whined about proper ratings only to be exposed as one of the people who doesn't actually give the proper ratings you want for your own work. :think:

Somebody else can rate Glenn because I don't know shit about that kind of image editing and I don't have anything to rate anyway.

Says the guy who once again hasn't given a proper rating. This is twice now that you've whined about proper ratings only to be exposed as one of the people who doesn't actually give the proper ratings you want for your own work. :think:

Somebody else can rate Glenn because I don't know shit about that kind of image editing and I don't have anything to rate anyway.

Yeah you only have a quote and gamer-tags. Glens, I think its a very dramatic image and I like the black and white colours which were kind of Michaels trade mark. My only criticism would be that the text is quite small, and merges it into the background making it hard to read.

9/10 :)

Yeah you only have a quote and gamer-tags. Glens, I think its a very dramatic image and I like the black and white colours which were kind of Michaels trade mark. My only criticism would be that the text is quite small, and merges it into the background making it hard to read.

9/10 :)

10/10

I'm not even sure how to give yours some real feedback? Ok, maybe it's a bit small but that's it. Love Ratchet and Clank <3

Too much blue. Reducing some of the blue stripes (in the background) opacity to around 60ish should look much better. And maybe cleaning up his suit as this way it's "blurry-ish" (you can't even see his arms right) and remove the blue flame from his head as it's just in the way. You usually do very nice sigs but this one isn't that good. It feels like everything is just put in there at random as a placeholder.

4/10

EDIT: This is how ratings should look, no?

Yep thanks for the feedback. Opacity is at 100% so lowering it would be a good idea. The flames I can't take out because it's apart of the render and that's what this character is known for :)

It was just a running gif what was I meant to say? How could I even critically rate that?

Please rate the person above me.

Edited by KuroBlade

Your sig is pretty creepy, especially the face of the bunny, also what is up with that trophy staff that's moving :p. Seems complex to do to although I think its an advert, for your new group I believe :p

It's a hanged platinum on a rope that's swinging.

It's our group's THL sig :)

Not that complex.

EDIT: The girls in our team have a "girly" version :p

RATE Bink92's SIG

Edited by K1NG_NAZARA

It's a hanged platinum on a rope that's swinging.

It's our group's THL sig :)

Not that complex.

EDIT: The girls in our team have a "girly" version :p

RATE Bink92's SIG

Ok, I suppose that makes sense :p. I think I know where you got the idea from :whistle:

Ow sweet, well good luck to you, I was thinking of maybe entering as my first THL but I'm not gunna have enough posts in time so maybe next season I suppose..Whenever that is.

Seems complex anyway :p. I can't imagine what the girly version is like :eek:

Edited by BinkUncia

I really like the technological, and scary feel of yours, as well as the text which I think fits nicely into the sig. Although I do find that the shark kinda gets a little lost in the background around the tail end, and that it doesn't really stand out at the forefront of the sig as much as it should. I like it thought so 7/10.

Azlanslayer strikes again.

This sig is awesome. The colors are perfect.

Although I would move the left "rays" a bit closer to the tiger. And the text could use some moving about too. Somewhere around the top left or top right. But the sig is pretty much excellent

9/10

EDIT: Oh.. and I think it would be much better looking if the eye color matches the "rays"

Edited by K1NG_NAZARA

Azlanslayer strikes again.

This sig is awesome. The colors are perfect.

Although I would move the left "rays" a bit closer to the tiger. And the text could use some moving about too. Somewhere around the top left or top right. But the sig is pretty much excellent

9/10

EDIT: Oh.. and I think it would be much better looking if the eye color matches the "rays"

It's called smudging friend :p Rate K1NG_NAZARA please or if you want to rate both me and him, i don't mind too :)

Azlan:

EDIT: Since it was changed I'll re-do it.

I like the effects on the sides of the signature, can't think of anything to change so 10/10 :p

K1NG:

Thats just creepy...but at the same time it's cool. Only thing I would think is (not sure if it would have been possible or not) is make the swinging platinum trophy more fluid. Still great though :p 8.5/10

EDIT: Just got this new sig today from JK_Blade :dance:

Edited by Deceiver