X Factor - Roadmap

clarkes1990

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

OVERVIEW

Estimated Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

Approximate Time to Platinum: 15 Hours

Offline Trophies: 31 (15(B) 10(S) 5(G) 1(P))

Online Trophies: 0

Mininum Playthroughs Needed: 4

Missable Trophies: 0

Special Equipment Needed: 2 mics

ROADMAP

STEP 1: Play through Carear mode 4 times.

once as - female in Star mode

- female in Superstar mode

- male in Star mode

- male in Superstar mode

while going through the carears, make sure to go for Piece of Cake and Guardian Angel. also try and play every song over the 4 carears for Jack-of-all-trades and wear all pieces of clothing for Fashion victim

STEP 2: After the 4 carears you will have picked up the majority of the trophies (about 25)

play: 1 song in solo mode for Solo 1 song in duet mode for Duo 1 song in battle mode for Battle and 1 song in compitition mode for Competition

STEP 3: you should now only have 1 trophy left Harmony which is to play every song in Duet mode. Thankfully you do not need to score any points so feel free to set the mic down and mute the tv.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... I managed to platinum it, there is a kind of glitch, or a lack of trophy information on this game...... you MUST wear the cdifferent clothes in the careers, not on solo mode or duet..... also you must finish the career to the credits fror it to register that you have worn the clothes. THIS IS IMPORTANT or like me you will end up doing 7 or 8 of these horribley tedious playthroughs!

WOULD ANY ONE BENEFIT FROM ME MAKING A FULL GUIDE DOES ANY ONE THINK?

Okay... I managed to platinum it, there is a kind of glitch, or a lack of trophy information on this game...... you MUST wear the cdifferent clothes in the careers, not on solo mode or duet..... also you must finish the career to the credits fror it to register that you have worn the clothes. THIS IS IMPORTANT or like me you will end up doing 7 or 8 of these horribley tedious playthroughs!

WOULD ANY ONE BENEFIT FROM ME MAKING A FULL GUIDE DOES ANY ONE THINK?

feel free to make a trophy guide buddy, some may find it useful. i didn't think it was necessery.

the fashion victim trophy doesn't have to be done in carear, i got it in in solo. also, you do not neeed to perform in the clothes, i got the trophy after changing outfits and leaving the customise singer.

i do think the trophy may be slightly glitched tho. as i got the trophy after changing into a shirt that i am possitive i performed in before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this roadmap isn't done by far!

first off you need an introduction.

than you need to explain a lot more about how the game works and give some general tips on how to go trough the game.

on top of those 2 (which is basicly the core of a roadmap) you need to fix your layout.

the big red things aren't okey, they need to be smaller, and black (bold is good trough).

and the list you have in there should have an enter before you start it.

just some tips, good luck working it out;)