This or Disney Sing It: Family Hits

Yokimoto

• 4 months later...
Which is easiest out of the two?

I did the Family Hits fine but i don't wanna get this if it demands more vocals. I hummed the entirety of Family Hits.

Family Hits is much easier (I used a fan for all of my songs), but do not worry as this is still easy.

I've just got to sing all songs in Solo & Duet and then I'm done. It was quicker to get to the (P) on this one, but you do actually have to sing this time...

Hope that helps...??

• 2 weeks later...

I got both games now.... lol :\

They are mainly aimed to be for my gf.

Disney Sing It: Family Hits is mainly just a karaoke game, no story or anything like that. There is some very few "training sessions" with the woman who sings in The Princess and the Frog. I don't get why there isn't more songs, and the choice of songs wasn't the best I've seen, for example the Ratatouille song is in French... :s The video clips in the background as you play the songs, are not exactly the same as the ones you see in the movies while hearing that song, but they have still added all the chattering they do in the middle of a song. That feels kinda weird. Easy trophies though, with just some very few trophies that you can't be obtained by rubbing the mic in a pillow for max score on easy difficulty. lol The game is pretty boring, nothing much to do really, but at least it doesn't have any of the horrifying songs from High school musical, which I bet is why you are considering purchasing the game.

I haven't played X Factor a whole lot yet, I have only gone through the campaign once. It was pretty easy, and it got more structure than the Disney game. You are going through the entire competition like the people on TV, even with training sessions before each performance. Not too many songs I like that much, but it's an okay mix. Graphically, the game looks like it could easily blend in with PS2 games. Everyone in the game has a white glow around them, almost feel like everyone use greenscreen, but that would be weird, wouldn't it? o.O You will hear the judges say the same stuff over and over, but you can skip it, (thankfully). It can also be hard to hear what they are saying, because the audience sound "track" is so loud. Nothing game breaking though. It got more useful gameplay options than the Disney game.

My conclusion is that if you want a game, go for the X Factor game, but if you want to sing classic Disney songs and compete with someone at the same time, then go for the Disney game. Again, the X Factor game is a game, and the Disney "game" is more like a karaoke software with limited songs that you like.

Hopefully you got a little bit wiser now.

If you want the X Factor game, I know a place where they currently sell it new for 5.95GBP, and that's including free shipping. Just send me a message if you want help with that.

Edited by MMDE

• 3 months later...