Ending Questions *Possible Spoilers*

I have been putting this game off not really sure why.

I am in the mood to play a game that I can just enjoy and not worry too much about missable trophies to get the (P).

I am under the assumption that this game is very straight forward for trophies and that the only missable trophies are the ending ones which requires a save at around chapter 11, Is this correct?

Yes Chapter 11 is the branching point for endings. Once you hit chapter 11 and when you find the last pillar in the green corridor warp out and save. Beat that boss than choose DENY for all the questions you'll get the Normal Ending. Reload the save beat the boss than choose AFFIRM. You'll go into Caste: Courtyard I be leave, last pillar save, than beat the boss for you're true ending and chapter 11 trophy. Reload save than go kill the optional Witches than beat final boss, scene will play out EXACTLY like True Ending but you will get an additional scene which takes you to the last 2 chapters. Beware chapter 12 and 13 will sky rocket with difficulty as the enemys will be 65 to 70.