General Trophy Discussion

• 1 year later...
Trophy list is incredibly simple. It looks like pure completion-based trophies... so, difficulty 1ish.

We don't even know what the requirements are for the different endings yet. They could end up being on the ridiculous side. Of course, there's also the fact that the game itself could also end up being pretty tough, which would further complicate matters. I'll be getting it tomorrow, so I'll at least have a general idea on the latter point by then.

• 7 months later...
We don't even know what the requirements are for the different endings yet. They could end up being on the ridiculous side. Of course, there's also the fact that the game itself could also end up being pretty tough, which would further complicate matters. I'll be getting it tomorrow, so I'll at least have a general idea on the latter point by then.

From what I've read, it all comes down to a choice in one of the later chapters and whether or not you beat the optional bosses as to what ending you get. The bosses might be difficult, but otherwise it looks pretty simple to get the ending trophies, at least in terms of requirements. I'm not very far into the game at all though, so I'm not sure how difficult it's going to get.

I'm nearing the end right now, might be platted later today... (haven't synced yet) If anyone has any questions, fire away.

Anyways, for those wanting to know, the ending requirements are:

[spoiler=1]At the start of chapter 11 Pt2, you will be asked a question.

Normal ending: Deny, Deny, Deny.

True ending: Choose Affirm, then complete chapter 11 without killing the optional bosses.

Bad ending (2 extra chapters): Choose Affirm and then kill the three optional bosses before completing chapter 11. You will then go into chapter 12.

Bosses are in Ominous Cavity, Cicite Reverse and Old City Ruins.

Edit: For the 1 playthrough method, be sure to make a split save in Ch.11 Pt.1 as the choice is as soon as Pt2 begins, so there's no chance to save before the choice.

Edited by Xenikun

Okay, just finished with it. Got my plat!

It's a really easy game and straightforward plat. My time is at 45 hours; but I 100%'d most maps which isn't necessary.

You can do it all in one playthrough (and a quick 5 minute NG+) if you use multiple saves in chapter 11. All but two trophies should come naturally as you progress toward the 'bad ending'.

For all Pillars:

[spoiler=2]Just make sure to bloom them all as you progress. You'll need to unlock the Lost Neideca at the Bucket List for 333 Anima as this has 4 easily missed pillars. This isn't available until near the end.

For Metallia Defeated:

[spoiler=3]Start up a new game with your clear data. When Metallia forces you to eat the Used Gum, respond with: Affirm, Deny. Metallia will fight you. You will keep all your items from the previous run, but you won't have access to Tochka. Easy fight, just keep an eye on her. She's very predictable.

Edit: She's lv51. If you do this after bad end, you'll destroy her in a flash.

Edited by Xenikun

I generally always used the tower tochka as damage dealing decoys. Also a lot of bosses took fair damage from the ranged tochka. Can't remember their exact names.

I'd stick to 3-hit combos as I found a full 5 often ends with you taking damage. 3 hits made for more efficient evading.

Valentine's arena is kinda small and awkward but with tochka's as a decoy its easier. I used pretty much the same tactic on every other boss as well, seemed to work quite well most of the time.

I'm nearing the end right now, might be platted later today... (haven't synced yet) If anyone has any questions, fire away.

Anyways, for those wanting to know, the ending requirements are:

[spoiler=1]At the start of chapter 11 Pt2, you will be asked a question.

Normal ending: Deny, Deny, Deny.

True ending: Choose Affirm, then complete chapter 11 without killing the optional bosses.

Bad ending (2 extra chapters): Choose Affirm and then kill the three optional bosses before completing chapter 11. You will then go into chapter 12.

Bosses are in Ominous Cavity, Cicite Reverse and Old City Ruins.

Edit: For the 1 playthrough method, be sure to make a split save in Ch.11 Pt.1 as the choice is as soon as Pt2 begins, so there's no chance to save before the choice.

Okay, just finished with it. Got my plat!

It's a really easy game and straightforward plat. My time is at 45 hours; but I 100%'d most maps which isn't necessary.

You can do it all in one playthrough (and a quick 5 minute NG+) if you use multiple saves in chapter 11. All but two trophies should come naturally as you progress toward the 'bad ending'.

For all Pillars:

[spoiler=2]Just make sure to bloom them all as you progress. You'll need to unlock the Lost Neideca at the Bucket List for 333 Anima as this has 4 easily missed pillars. This isn't available until near the end.

For Metallia Defeated:

[spoiler=3]Start up a new game with your clear data. When Metallia forces you to eat the Used Gum, respond with: Affirm, Deny. Metallia will fight you. You will keep all your items from the previous run, but you won't have access to Tochka. Easy fight, just keep an eye on her. She's very predictable.

Edit: She's lv51. If you do this after bad end, you'll destroy her in a flash.

This is useful, thank you! :dance::dance: