Rate the trophy difficulty  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 4.

Most of the trophies are from progressing towards the different endings.Like mentioned above,make a separate save at Ch:11(before fighting the boss) and go from there for the endings.

That aside,there is a trophy for opening every Pillar in the game,which is pretty easy if you do a bit of exploring on every map.This includes the extra map in Ch:13.

Short and pretty straightforward game and trophy list in my opinion.

Voted 2, it's a really easy game and such a good game, only ending trophy are missable, but with multiple save at chapter 11 it's save a lot off time, and 90% of trophy are story related, pillar relasing was easy for me, beacuse before completing an area i always complete each map, a bit long, 90+ Hours for me, but very easy and ejoyable game :D, thank you NIS :applause:

Voted a 2/10

The trophies are all story and boss related, if you have a walkthrough none are missable. There are 3 endings for this game:

True(Bad) Ending, Normal(Bad) Ending, and Bad(True) Ending.

In causal I finished the game in 40 hours, chapters 1 to 11 are total pushovers.

At chapter 12 the monsters suddenly became op even at casual, but grind 10 levels above the bosses they're still easy to defeat, just make sure to learn their attack patterns.

The golden rule for this game is: when you are stuck with a boss, go grind some levels. I don't think the game (for pure platinum hunting) is any difficult.

BTW this is a great game with great story. Those who gave it poor reviews simply haven't played to chapter 13, The game have more depth than it shows in the first few chapters.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted a 3, I did not turn the game difficultly down but I would assume that it was a lot easier on casual mode. Some of the bosses were a pain but nothing some extra leveling up could not fix. Ended the game on lv 97.

All up a really enjoyable (P) with a twisted but great storyline if you view all endings.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted four (4). Nothing really missable, but some of the bosses might give some players trouble. Just overlevel and that takes care of that (which might turn off some players who don't love the grind).

Take the time to enjoy this game though. Worth every minute to enjoy this dark world with quirky characters. And who didn't love the "speech" of the Hundred Knight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This game can be pretty tough at times. Around chapter 6, the bosses will start doing major damage to you. When you're on the path for the "bad" ending, even normal enemies will be killing you in two, sometimes even one hit. For the bosses, you will pretty much have to use everything at your disposal. I had five omega weapons, and the best armor, and the bosses were still capable of killing me immediately. As I said though, if you use everything at your disposal (items, chaos revelation, bonus points) you will probably prevail. That all being said, this game is obviously nowhere close to a "2". I would give it a 6, however there's also casual mode, which can be activated at any point with apparently no penalty at all. Perhaps using that makes the game easy enough to be a "2", but I played the entire game on the default setting, so I can't say exactly how much easier it makes the game.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4/10, casual does really lower the difficulty, but the bad ending route is no joke anyway. All in all you only need to grind in a few points in the story, and getting special items and weapons is not that difficult. Really enjoyable game, and unique story

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...