no trophies stacking for ps4 version [UPDATE: They do]

Crownroyal

I'm confused by what you're meaning. If they popped on screen would that not mean they do stack? Or have you not earned the trophies from the PS3 version already?

Hmm, maybe it's that the trophies aren't on sony's servers yet? They shouldn't pop again i don't think and psnp don't list TWD as a multiplatform game. Maybe there's still hope for a stack.

I'm thinking that might be what's going on. None of the lists have changed on any of the sites, and the XB1 version does have a new list as well, so I would think they just aren't uploaded yet.

• 2 weeks later...
I bought the PS4 version today and I can confirm that they do in fact stack. I have two separate trophy lists for The Walking Dead now, one for PS3 and one for PS4.

I missed this post when I wrote mine :)

Good thing is I confirmed the same exact thing you did...just added the VITA

• 4 weeks later...
I bought the PS4 version today and I can confirm that they do in fact stack. I have two separate trophy lists for The Walking Dead now, one for PS3 and one for PS4.

super chubby. im def getting this when I get another ps4. also going to get all the lego games again. gotta love stacking list.

Can anyone confirm that the digital PS3 and digital PS4 definitely stack?

It should, shouldn't it? If it stacks with the retail, I see no reason why digital would be different from that... can't remember a game that behaved that way either...

How about the question of "destacking"? :think:

I started playing this again after two years just to refresh my memory on how the story went with S1 before jumping into S2... I probably cleared my game data when I deleted my account to try to get rid of some unsynched trophies a couple of months back. I just found out I was earning trophies again despite already getting 100% in the game... So when I checked my trophy list, ALL my trophies were gone and I started earning them again one by one... it was kinda weird... I was getting worried about trophy date stamps so I tried to update the list online and they all came back - in the original dates when it was earned.

A bit of a scare there as I thought I would stack 2 of the same trophy lists LOL... and strangely enough I'm not too keen on that...

Edited by Naps

I completed the digital PS3 version and I am now playing the digital PS4 version and I am obtaining trophies whilst doing so.

Thanks for confirming RabidInfant, I can see from your profile that the PS4 has a separate list. :)

I did buy TWD1 (and 2) for the PS4 anyway as they were on offer.

Edited by Xorro

Can anyone confirm that the digital PS3 and digital PS4 definitely stack?

Yes

Doesn't really matter digital or disc, just go to psnprofiles and look up the game

If you see

Walking dead - ps3

Walking dead - ps4

Walking dead - vita

Trophy stacks

If you see

Walking dead - ps3/ps4/vita

It doesn't

• 4 weeks later...