The Walking Dead on PS4

Hippeus

According to GameStop we maybe seeing a port of it coming to PS4 this June. I'll probably pick it up for a possible 3rd platinum and just cause I need a walking Dead fix this summer while waiting for Season 5 of The Walking Dead.

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/100846b.jpg

Walking Dead Game of the Year Edition for PlayStation 4 | GameStop

Edited by Hippeus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't surprise me to see this game ported on another system. But that's the PS3 Game of the Year art, and I thought that this game would have different covers for different game systems. Although this is just Gamestop assumptions since nothing is confirmed at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so is this already out now on ps4 in the UK? its just that there isnt a ps4 forum for it so wasnt sure if this had been definateley guaranteed.

Also ive not played wolf among us yet so if its out on ps4 soon then i will hold fire and play it on that instead.

Can anyone confirm if the walking dead episode 1 is out in the uk and when wolf will be out please?!

so is this already out now on ps4 in the UK? its just that there isnt a ps4 forum for it so wasnt sure if this had been definateley guaranteed.

Also ive not played wolf among us yet so if its out on ps4 soon then i will hold fire and play it on that instead.

Can anyone confirm if the walking dead episode 1 is out in the uk and when wolf will be out please?!

The PS4 version of TWD: S1 doesn't come out until September 12th according to Amazon so you still have a long wait before it's released. The Wolf Among Us retail release date is TBA at the moment so don't expect it anytime soon.

The PS4 version of TWD: S1 doesn't come out until September 12th according to Amazon so you still have a long wait before it's released. The Wolf Among Us retail release date is TBA at the moment so don't expect it anytime soon.

Ok mate thanks for your response. Typically it comes out when alot of the better ps4 games start to come out! still probably worth a purchase and another easy plat tho :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...