Story Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Pokkit_

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png WARNING! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/members/fiftyquid-albums-image-storage-picture12706-attention-sign-orig.png

SPOILER TAGS ARE NOT USED IN THIS THREAD!

You have entered a spoiler tag free zone about the game The Walking Dead. This thread has been created to discuss anything The Walking Dead related. You are permitted to discuss key plot points, boss battles and any part of the story openly without the use of SPOILER TAGS. Please note, this is not a "How do I..." thread. Any posts like this will be deleted.

In summary, this is a SPOILER TAG free zone. You do not have to use SPOILER TAGS within this thread. This thread is immune.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now chapter 6 of of EP3 right now. Experienced a floating glitch that was mentioned early on the forum.

But damn, I left that bitch when she blow Carly's brains out. I also feel bad for Doug. I had gotten Kenny to confront the truth that his son must be dealt with. I didn't say anything and let the story play out. I choose to keep Clementine comfort with until the gun shot went off.

When Kenny and Lee went to the scene I didn't think Katja would kill her damn self. Damn, this episode was INTENSE. I shot Doug myself after seeing Katja dead. No need for Kenny to kill his last loved one.

What's funny about the whole Lily incident with Carly was I spent the latter half of episode 2 and the beginning of episode 3 fully intending on getting Kenny's whiny self out of the camp and leaving me with the choice between building a relationship with Carly or Lily. However, I was furious when Lily shot Carly and left her kicking rocks. I then had to deal with a break down of trust between me and Kenny's whole family.

When Lee was sleeping and Clementine turned into a walker I freaked out... I was so relieved it was a dream. I was also very pissed when Carly died, I was hoping her and Lee would be pseudoparents to Clem :p I just couldn't bare to let Lily stay, but after Katja and Duck dying too... I kind of regret leaving her behind.

When Lee was sleeping and Clementine turned into a walker I freaked out... I was so relieved it was a dream. I was also very pissed when Carly died, I was hoping her and Lee would be pseudoparents to Clem :p I just couldn't bare to let Lily stay, but after Katja and Duck dying too... I kind of regret leaving her behind.

Yeah alot of good ppl died in this episode. Best episode so far.

Worst part is when Ben revealed that he was the person doing it. I actually threaten him because Carly had fallen in love with Lee and even gotten him (well for my playthrough) to reveal that he was a murder heading to prison.

Yeah too bad you couldnt push him off the train when the swarm of zombies were chasing them, sweet justice! And what was up with lee throwing the torch in the gas when it looked like it didnt even make a big enough fire to hold the zombies back?

The Carley thing shocked me, I actually had to pause the game because I was in such disbelief. I can't believe how the game keeps getting better and better by every episode. TellTale has done a great job handling this.

I was wondering, if you choose not to abandon Lilly, she'll later ask you to go with her right before she steals the RV. Anything happen if you tell Lilly you want to join her?

Edited by fancyfox

At the end of the episode 3, did anyone saved the girl? I mean, the guy has broken leg, or something, why should I save the girl? She can run. And after I saved him, the girl easily jumped on the train.

The statistics said only 15% of the people saved him over the girl! How about you?

Yeah too bad you couldnt push him off the train when the swarm of zombies were chasing them, sweet justice! And what was up with lee throwing the torch in the gas when it looked like it didnt even make a big enough fire to hold the zombies back?

He didn't when I played. I was wondering about that fuel leaking actually and was hoping I was going to get a chance to light them all up but it didn't happen. Oh, maybe I should have chose to throw the torch just before I leapt over the railing.

He didn't when I played. I was wondering about that fuel leaking actually and was hoping I was going to get a chance to light them all up but it didn't happen. Oh, maybe I should have chose to throw the torch just before I leapt over the railing.

Yeah if you walk up to it you can select to throw it, but like i said before didnt make much diff.

So sad when Doug was shot he was easily my fave character in the series but I still forgave everyone involved with it because they where doing what they thought was right.

Also I understand why Ben did it he thought they had is friend and then he did it to protect everyone, so I'm going to make sure noone else finds out and hope he lives through the game, but with the mortality rate of this chapter I have very low hopes for anyone living through it all.

The Carley thing shocked me, I actually had to pause the game because I was in such disbelief. I can't believe how the game keeps getting better and better by every episode. TellTale has done a great job handling this.

I was wondering, if you choose not to abandon Lilly, she'll later ask you to go with her right before she steals the RV. Anything happen if you tell Lilly you want to join her?

I say anyone who ditched Carley is a heartless ass, leaving her is the same as murder, you even say so if you don't leave her. But you tie her up in the back and she gets loose when you get the pencil and have the option of trying to stop her or letting her go, she offered me a chance to go with her and I accepted, but she drove off alone after giving you a sad look, but at least she won't die so that's a good thing.

I say anyone who ditched Carley is a heartless ass, leaving her is the same as murder, you even say so if you don't leave her. But you tie her up in the back and she gets loose when you get the pencil and have the option of trying to stop her or letting her go, she offered me a chance to go with her and I accepted, but she drove off alone after giving you a sad look, but at least she won't die so that's a good thing.

Ditched Carly? She was shot, how can we ditch her? I ditched the idiot that shot her because she deserved it for what she did. Cold blooded murder of an innocent person you damn right shes gone! And leaving her is not the same as murder, shes still alive and can survive on her own, but good ridence, best part of the game so far was leaving that loud mouth bitch behind.

Did anyone not give Lilly the finger and leave her?? Curious what happens. Do the others kick her out.

Did someone else steal the RV if you left Lily behind? Or maybe it developed some kind of mechanical problem. Lily stole it on my play through...and what happened if Lee went with Lily? This game may be worth playing multiple playthroughs...

I figured that the explosion would've taken at least a third or more out. Looks like it didn't get hardly any walkers at all.

At the end of the episode 3, did anyone saved the girl? I mean, the guy has broken leg, or something, why should I save the girl? She can run. And after I saved him, the girl easily jumped on the train.

The statistics said only 15% of the people saved him over the girl! How about you?

I wondered this as well. Would Omed (or whatever his name was) be dead and you're stuck with his pissed off girlfriend. Although the way the girl's character is I imagine if you saved her...she would've saved her boyfriend herself. I thnk she's gonna be the ass kicker for your group.

Telltale did a great job with episode 3. I was totally shocked that half of the group that I started episode 3 with was gone by the end.

Edited by sum1_worsethan_u
Grammar Police

Did someone else steal the RV if you left Lily behind? Or maybe it developed some kind of mechanical problem. Lily stole it on my play through...and what happened if Lee went with Lily? This game may be worth playing multiple playthroughs...

i kicked her out and what happened was we came up to the train blocking our path, so we hopped on and just took the train.

As for multiple playthroughs i agree. Im not sure if there going to put this out on disc, ive heard rumors, if they do im gonna make every opposite choice playing through that just too see whats diff.

Edited by TOOSWEET919

No, nobody stole it. I left Lily on the road, and we left the RV when we got the train moving.