Glitch in game blocking Shop!

Lijon88

I dont know if any one of you had it ? it means that i have to delate game and start again :( i finish game without 2 ballones i make chosse chepter and i unlock all when i enter shop it was to late to buy any thing all was blocked to buy. I posted movie on youtube on my canal Lijon88. I delate save donload from cloud and still the same glitch :(

I dont know if any one of you had it ? it means that i have to delate game and start again :( i finish game without 2 ballones i make chosse chepter and i unlock all when i enter shop it was to late to buy any thing all was blocked to buy. I posted movie on youtube on my canal Lijon88. I delate save donload from cloud and still the same glitch :(

Did you delete game data, save data or both?

Did you delete game data, save data or both?

At first i delated game data then download it again glitch was not fixed

Then i delated save and download new one from cloud witch was 2 chapters before end of the game and then i collect all balones without chapter select but glitch appered again,

Now i will delate game and all save re instal and re start from total begining and try to do it in one run without stoping the game.

At first i delated game data then download it again glitch was not fixed

Then i delated save and download new one from cloud witch was 2 chapters before end of the game and then i collect all balones without chapter select but glitch appered again,

Now i will delate game and all save re instal and re start from total begining and try to do it in one run without stoping the game.

Ok, good luck with that. I had a game breaking glitch in Skyrim once and I had to re download the DLC and patch 4 times before it fixed. Hopefully it doesn't take you that long. The other thing I can think of is do trophies pop when you save? I thought I had a game glitching on me but the trophies only popped when you saved.

• 1 month later...

Oh boy, well still needed the spaceman/rocketeer trophies...went through the game again collecting all balloons, and the shop still was the same, but apparently everything was unlocked already...also the ballon radar which i didnt have to buy this time?!?! kinda confused, maybe it wasnt glitched in the first place but something about the shop is/was different.....anyway got all trophies now :p

So, what did you do exactly when you say you went through the game, but everything was unlocked? I am having this same issue and only need the two trophies you had mentioned. Did you delete game and save data then play through again and everything was unlocked?

Nevermind. Everything is just automatically unlocked after the game. No need to buy anything. Just go to Chapter 3 home and shoot the box and both will unlock. Had me nervous, lol.

Edited by Spartanhead2k

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue, on the Vita version. The PS4 one worked fine in my case.

I completed the game and collected all the balloons, but I used chapter select a couple of times in between since I missed some balloons. When I checked the store after having watched the ending, the Balloon Radar was already unlocked. I can't buy the Sniper Rifle and "Pickup Blueprint Boxes" though, as they still say "Unlocked after finishing the game/collecting all the balloons".

I was gonna finish the Vita version and then move on to the last one on PS3, but sod this. I'm not playing through the Vita version from scratch AGAIN, it's easily the most annoying version since the screen is so tiny. I can't believe they haven't patched this glitch already.

Looks like this glitch has struck me as well in the PS4 version.

I was missing a couple of balloons so used chapter select to pick them up. When I got the final one the trophy popped so I just quit out of the chapter. Now chapter select shows I have all balloons but the shop doesn't have anything that requires all balloons unlocked :mad:

• 2 years later...

Something glitched on me today and i got a weird message that said "save data corrupted" and the game closed. I said "fuck" and re-opened it to find everything was okay. But then when i got home to sync my trophies, 2 of them had completely disappeared.

Never seen or heard of trophies disappearing in any game ever.

One was finish the last chapter and other was collect all balloons. I replayed the last chapter for that trophy but now im going to have to play through the entering fucking game again, collecting every goddamned ass fucking balloon AGAIN.

I was going to play this game again on PS3 since it was already downloaded but FUCK THAT. It's getting deleted.

Be warned, don't waste your time with the trophies. Play for fun, but the trophies are glitched as fuck.