Still missing a Story Book Page? Check here...

spoonman

I was going a bit crazy with this since I figured I must have gotten them all, but it turns out that both my friend and I missed the same one.

CHAPTER 1: "The First Castle"

I'm not saying this is definitely the one you are missing, but you may want to try his first before going over every stage looking.

Anyway, there are 2 pages on this level, the first shows up as soon as you get into the maze and the second one is at the end of the level when you pass through the gated doors and go up the stairs.

What I (and my friend) had done was to go up the stairs and go directly towards the balloon the the left, but if you turn towards the right you will see the letter "T" pretty clearly. I guess it all depends on which way you turn.

I just thought I would share in case it helps someone save time when looking for these.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For me it was the second one in the Belltower, where you are outside of the tower after going over some wooden steps...it's actually on the Floor and it's a Golden "W" (And in the German version it's an "I" so I think that's the reason why I didn't see it)

Thanks, that was the one I missed ! The Golden L in French isn't obvious neither...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I started the game yesterday and got every trophy except for this. I'll check later if one of the books mentioned here is the one I missed, even though I was quite sure I checked all 19 via chapter select yesterday. :/

UPDATE:

Went through all of them again and the one I missed was in Home. Probably when revising them earlier I mixed it up with the next home because both are in a dark house. Well now that I'm done it's time to get 100% a second time, on PS3. :>

Edited by i667090375202107

• 2 years later...
For me it was the second one in the Belltower, where you are outside of the tower after going over some wooden steps...it's actually on the Floor and it's a Golden "W" (And in the German version it's an "I" so I think that's the reason why I didn't see it)

I missed the "W" as well, I was to busy looking at the walls!!