Journey

dante_kinkade

• 4 weeks later...

There's actually a second part to that easter egg. When you're inside the King's monument and the water is rising, you have to stand on the table to get to the top. As you get to the opening you can see the same moon in the sky. Sometimes you will see a shooting star like in the pink sand level of Journey (where you find the Flower easter egg). I've only encountered this when coming out of the opening sometimes.

Edited by uLtRaMa6nEt1c

There's actually a second part to that easter egg. When you're inside the King's monument and the water is rising, you have to stand on the table to get to the top. As you get to the opening you can see the same moon in the sky. Sometimes you will see a shooting star like in the pink sand level of Journey (where you find the Flower easter egg). I've only encountered this when coming out of the opening sometimes.

Great spot mate!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Journey eh. It's a small world, literally. That was a nice easter egg. The hidden trophy should have been for seeing that and be called something along the lines of:

(H) You're Not Alone Out There

Find the easter egg from another game.

That would have been creative. This was a cool shout out to another great indie game.

There is also a neat Journey Easter egg in Guacamelee, from Drinkbox studios.

• 1 month later...

just played this yesterday with the wife.

she rarely plays & she was actually in control a lot of the time, that's why it took a bit longer than normal to finish the game. hah

anyway, i was like "sweet, Journey!" and she was like "Huh?" i know i showed the game to her last year, but i guess she forgot.

she didn't play it, so i can see why she wouldnt care.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...