Release all balloons

(S) Page Turner

Reveal every storybook page in the game

(G) Minimalist

Reach the Watchtower without throwing more than 3 balls

(H) Hidden trophy

edit: hidden trophy is a bronze- Telescopic- Look at the sleeping king

Edited by alx681

With Minimalist you really just need to do a few runs without trying to get it and memorize the level. Then you should be able to get it using only one or two blots. The only time I needed one was in the area where you have to go up a ramp right near a statue with a crown on it's head, but it took me 3 regular playthroughs of the level to learn the layout first.

Is anyone having a problem where the trophies for this won't synch to their account? I try to synch and it goes to 100% on the update but then they don't show on my profile, and it keeps wanting to synch even though I haven't earned anything new since the last time I tried.

Is anyone having a problem where the trophies for this won't synch to their account? I try to synch and it goes to 100% on the update but then they don't show on my profile, and it keeps wanting to synch even though I haven't earned anything new since the last time I tried.

probably trophies are not updated on sony servers yet

Edited by alx681

Quick tip for Rocketeer and Spaceman, go to "Home" under Chapter 3: Nighttime. You should be able to make blueprint blocks here. You'll need the Sniper Rifle unlock under Toys to get these two trophies. Make a small block, throw it straight above you, then quickly shoot a paintball at it with the Sniper Rifle and it should shoot straight up. Don't hit it more than once or it'll make the block disappear.

You should be able to get those trophies this way. Got mine.

Forgot to mention you'll need the blueprint block pickup ability under Toys as well. I believe you get that one after beating the game.

Edited by KCChad

Quick tip for Rocketeer and Spaceman, go to "Home" under Chapter 3: Nighttime. You should be able to make blueprint blocks here. You'll need the Sniper Rifle unlock under Toys to get these two trophies. Make a small block, throw it straight above you, then quickly shoot a paintball at it with the Sniper Rifle and it should shoot straight up. Don't hit it more than once or it'll make the block disappear.

You should be able to get those trophies this way. Got mine.

Forgot to mention you'll need the blueprint block pickup ability under Toys as well. I believe you get that one after beating the game.

Yep figured this out a little bit after asking.

Have Sniper/Block Pick up unlocked. Go to "Home" in chapter 3. Make a small block then pick it up, look straight up, press triangle to switch to sniper, then press square to throw immediately followed by R1 to shoot.... then you will have both distance trophies.

The other thing to keep in mind when going for Minimalist is that you need to listen to the footstep sounds. When the sound stops you know you've hit a wall and need to change directions.

yeah and get bearings from the swan foot prints and other gold things that stand out, they make it really easy if you are patient. I ended up having to use one damn paint ball just because i had gotten actually stuck in a spot and i could get out of it unless i jumped a certain direction only but still was very proud finishing with 1 paint ball. That being said I wish they reverted the trophy to it's original requirement of no paint balls :)

Yes, but the worst part is the turning not walking itself :D

true cause you could turn too much or too lil, its all about getting out of the first white wall part, after that there are several markers you can use to get position bearing and turning amounts. For the first part you just have to know how much/fast you are turning for how long you hold it, It's kind of an instinct we all have but never use. Feels weird when we have to use it :)

EDIT: OH ALSO, STRAFE at turn points. I prolly strafed instead of turned about 80% of the turns.

Edited by JimmyHACK

Will there be a video walkthrough for the Minimalist trophy? :D

I can upload a quick run through of the path you should take with paintballs to help guide you if you want, my minimalist video is hella long and full or error turning heh. Annotations have tips I used.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaU2GUvMTBY]The Unfinished Swan - Minimalist Trophy help (paint balls used) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by JimmyHACK

That exact thing is happening to me. It's kind of annoying at this point.