Time to hit the sack?

Legoman

I know that I'm probably blind but it seems that iI can't find all the sacks! I've only been through twice but I was wondering if anyone could give a count of how many sacks are in each level. I am going to try again another time hopefully i will find whichever one(s) that are missing.

I know that I'm probably blind but it seems that iI can't find all the sacks! I've only been through twice but I was wondering if anyone could give a count of how many sacks are in each level. I am going to try again another time hopefully i will find whichever one(s) that are missing.

I haven't counted the sacks, but i've just managed to get this trophy. All sacks are in pretty obvious locations, apart from one. This particular sack was hiding in the small section where you use the explosion of a bomb to launch a battery bomb.

Heres a screenshot of it.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1564/sackz.jpg

Also, the trophy didn't pop for me until I hit the final sack in the levels, so don't go around skipping any sacks that you've hit before.

Hope this helped!

Edited by Swrinny
grammar

I haven't counted the sacks, but i've just managed to get this trophy. All sacks are in pretty obvious locations, apart from one. This particular sack was hiding in the small section where you use the explosion of a bomb to launch a battery bomb.

Heres a screenshot of it.

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1564/sackz.jpg

Also, the trophy didn't pop for me until I hit the final sack in the levels, so don't go around skipping any sacks that you've hit before.

Hope this helped!

Thx, but i just got trophy today before i saw this post. I think you are right though, that particular sack was the only one I didn't recognize from previous playthroughs. Nice pic by the way, hopefully it will serve others well in future.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's the one that I was missing too. Took me three run-throughs before I found it (wish I had seen this thread earlier).

For me the trophy didn't pop until the end of the level (I kept hitting pollen sacs just in case I had missed one of those).

By any chance does anybody know the total # of sacs you have to hit?:think:

I counted 18 in level 10 and 21 in level 11. Didn't count level 12.

• 8 months later...

I also think you have to do them all in one playthrough. I knew about this trophy beforehand and was very thorough in searching and hitting every one I found a minimum of three times, even the one in the picture in previous posts. But I had to leave for work before I started the third level and it did not pop when I came home and finished it. Now, I could be wrong and actually missed something, but I don't think so. There is also a post on the Xbox forums saying they think it's a all-at-once type of deal as well. Just a heads-up.