Burger Master, Dancing Queens, Do It Yourself Trophies

Anyone have any luck with these?

Burger Master -Throw a "Barbecue" and grill up 10 perfect burgers.

I'm not sure if these burgers need all the toppings to be considered perfect or you have to take the ones off the grill right when it says they are OK. I've made over 10 plain burgers in a round and no trophy.

Dancing Queens - I made both players hit the arrows perfectly, I thought that would unlock it. Just to make sure, I did it again. I'm really not sure what this means, "Tear up the dance floor and turn in a perfect double performance in "Dancing"."

Do-It-Yourself - Paste up 10 pieces of wallpaper in a single round of "Wallpaper Decorating". I've pasted up 10+ pieces on both teams several times and no trophy. The only thing I can think of is that since players switch for each piece, it is only counting a piece when 1 player pastes it up. That would mean 19 pieces would have to be put up for 1 player to have pasted 10. I don't think there is enough time to put up that many.

Edited by shoe478

• 2 weeks later...

For Do It Yourself, I did it as fast as I could and I'm pretty sure I counted 12 pasted.

For Dancing Queens, I probably missed an arrow. You have to watch both characters and make sure you see that both get points. It'll say +10, +20, etc. above each of their heads.

I'm still working on Burger Master, I've only been able to make 9 burgers with every topping by myself.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...