* Online: 0

* Approximate amount of time to 100%: 1-2 Hours

* Minimum number of playthroughs needed: N/A

* Number of missable trophies: None - All missions are replayable

* Glitched trophies: N/A

* Do cheat codes disable trophies?: Most Likely

* Does difficulty affect trophies?: N/A

Introduction:

The Trouble With Clones brings 3 more missions to the wonderful city of Steelport, these particular missions focus on a experiment gone wrong! Jimmy is a HUGE fan of The Third Street Saints, so he figured why not try to bring back Johnny Tag with a simple cloning process but, even though Jimmy had good intentions, things didn't work out the way he wanted and that's when you get involved.

All Missions are replayable so there are no missing trophies but If you want to get all 10 trophies in one playthrough without re-doing the missions, see the ones with Red text.

Walkthrough:

Step 1:

The First Mission "Weird Science" in Trouble With Clones involves you meeting Jimmy, your #1 Fan! and tracking down Johnny Tag! This mission is very linear, however 2 of the trophies can be missed If your going for 1 playthrough so take your time to Melee 15 Police/Swat members inside Technically Legal. Then Destroy 45 Police vehicles while your chasing Johnny Tag.

Step 2:

The Second Mission has no missing trophies, all 3 should pop while playing it.

Step 3:

The Third Mission In Trouble With Clones actually gives you super powers. Make your way to the apartment where you will be ambushed by the Military, simply kill them all then Jimmy will tell you to go to a Planet Saints just around the corner. Once you arrive, the Morning Star will ambush you just like the Military did before. Make sure you melee kill one of the brutes if you're going for a single playthrough. Afterwards Jimmy will tell you to go to a bridge where Pierce and Johnny are at, once you arrive you will kill a few soldiers then you will lose your powers :(. Pierce will call in a Helicopter to pick you up, once you're in the helicopter you will have to destroy many Military vehicles to protect Johnny and Pierce. If you're going for a single playthrough make sure Johnny's health bar does not go down! If it does simply restart the mission to the checkpoint.

Step 4:

Enjoy the fact that you have every trophy Saints Row: The Third has to offer! (If you have completed all other DLCs and attained the Platinum). Don't forget to show off those Trophy Cards.

This is my second guide I have made so I hope it helped you and you enjoyed it, thank you.

Trophy Guide

72.jpg B.A.M.F. (B)

Defeat 15 enemies at Technically Legal using only melee attacks.

One Playthrough

You can use any melee weapon you want, simply kill 15 Policemen or SWAT members with a melee weapon, there is only about 25 enemies so I would get this out of the way early.

This should pop once you kill 15 enemies with a melee weapon.

73.jpg Public Enemy #1 (S)

Destroy 45 Police and Swat Vehicles while protecting Jimmy's car.

One Playthrough

Right after Technically Legal, Jimmy will come by to pick you up. Once you're in his car he will start to chase The Johnny Brute and whilst you're chasing Johnny, the Police and Swat will be chasing you. I did this with the infinite Rocket Launcher and it was still a little difficult. There are only about 60 police vehicles you can destroy so try to get it out of the way as soon as possible!

The trophy will pop once all 45 vehicles are destroyed.

74.jpg Weird Science (B)

Complete mission 'Weird Science'.

Not Missable, Story Related

'Weird Science' should unlock after the ending mission cutscene.

You should unlock, B.A.M.F, Public Enemy #1 and Weird Science during this mission. If you killed 15 officers inside Technically Legal with Melee Damage, destroy 45 police vehicles during the chase scene & by completing the mission.

75.jpg Eye of the Bee-Holder (S)

Spray 25 rabid fans with the Swarmitron.

The Swarmitron is a special gun Jimmy gives you at the start of 'Tour de Farce'. It is similar to the Sonic Boom Weapon since you have to hold down :r1: for it to charge which takes about 1 or 2 seconds then it fires. You will arrive at 2 different Planet Saints but you can get the trophy at the first stop as long as you only use the Swarmitron. There is about 40-50 people you will have to shoot plus you can only use this weapon so this trophy shouldn’t be missable.

The trophy will pop as soon as you hit 25 people with the Swarmitron.

76.jpg Sting Operation (B)

Destroy 5 Steelport Guard vehicles during mission 'Tour de Farce'.

As soon as Johnny calms down and comes close to the stage where Pierce is singing, a Helicopter will come towards you and start shooting. Once you take down the first one another helicopter will pop up and every time you destroy one another should pop up, there are only 5 Helicopters so make sure you get them all.

The trophy will pop once you have destroyed all 5 Helicopters.

77.jpg Tour de Farce (B)

Complete mission 'Tour de Farce'.

'Tour de Farce' should unlock after you complete the mission.

During this mission you should unlock Eye of the bee-holder, Sting Operation and Tour de Farce. As long as you kill 25 fans using the Swarmitron, destroyed all 5 helicopters and by completing the mission.

78.jpg Supaa-Excellent! (B)

Shoot down a helicopter with a Saints Flow fireball.

(If you're playing co-op with a friend, the trophy will only pop for the person that shot down the helicopter).

At the beginning of the mission Jimmy gives you a dose of Saints Flow! (It's Awesome!) then Jimmy tells you that Johnny may be at the apartment all the way on the other side of town, no big deal because with saint’s flow you can run incredibly fast! Once you arrive at the apartment, you will find out it's an ambush and the military pop out of everywhere. Simply aim and shoot a Fireball at the helicopter using the :r2: button.

The trophy will pop once you have destroyed the Helicopter.

79.jpg Send in the Clones (B)

Kill a Brute using only melee damage while under the influence of Saints Flow.

One Playthrough

After The Military ambush Jimmy tells you to go to the nearest Planet Saints to look for Johnny. Once you get there the Morning Stars will start to attack you, they bring 3-5 Brutes with them so simply go up to one and make sure you only melee them with the :r1: button.

The trophy will pop once you have killed a Brute with melee damage only.

80.jpg The Johnnyguard (B)

Prevent Johnny Tag from taking damage on the Magarac Bridge.

One Playthrough

This is a little difficult to do, right after you kill all of the Morning Star gang members at Planet Saints, Jimmy will tell you to go to Magarac Bridge. Once you get there you will see the Military attacking Pierce and Johnny on the top of the bridge. After you take them all out, the screen goes black and you no longer have super speed or strength since the Saint's Flow has run out. Pierce will tell you to get on a helicopter that he has called in, once you're in the helicopter you have to destroy quite a few Military Hummers and Helicopters with the Infinite Rocket Launcher they give you.

It took me 2 tries to get but all you have to do is make sure Johnny's health doesn't drop one bit and if it does, simply restart the mission to the nearest checkpoint by pressing :start: > click retry > retry from nearest checkpoint and the mission should restart at the nearest checkpoint!

Always keep your eye on Johnny's Green Health Bar and once the military bring in the tanks, make sure you take out the helicopters first then the two tanks below.

The trophy will pop once there are no more enemies.

81.jpg My Pet, Monster (S)

Complete all missions for 'The Trouble With Clones...'

'My Pet, Monster' should unlock after completing the mission.

During this mission you should unlock Supaa-Excellent!, Send in the Clones, The Johnnyguard and My Pet, Monster as long as you destroy the helicopter during the military ambush at the apartment with a Saint's Flow Fire Ball, kill a Brute with melee damage only, protect Johnny from taking any damage and by completing the mission.

Edited by Viper
Removed some redundant formatting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide, but you should mark those trophies as missable

B.A.M.F.

Public Enemy #1

Supaa-Excellent!

Send in the Clones

The Johnnyguard

Cause you technicaly have to replay the whole DLC depending in what level you missed trophy

Lets say you miss Johnnyguard in mission 3, you have to load another save, and play all 3 missions again.

So make a save before starting the first mission, and another save before starting mission 3.

Great guide, but you should mark those trophies as missable

B.A.M.F.

Public Enemy #1

Supaa-Excellent!

Send in the Clones

The Johnnyguard

Cause you technicaly have to replay the whole DLC depending in what level you missed trophy

Lets say you miss Johnnyguard in mission 3, you have to load another save, and play all 3 missions again.

So make a save before starting the first mission, and another save before starting mission 3.

I originally had those as missable trophies BUT you can simply replay the missions over so i changed them but I did put those trophies in a different color to get peoples attention.

Anybody else think i should label those as missable?

You say "simply restart the mission to the nearest checkpoint", but I don't know how to restart at a checkpoint without deliberately failing an objective. I only have a "Retry or Exit Mission" option, so are you saying if I miss "The Johnnyguard" I have to restart the whole third mission?

You say "simply restart the mission to the nearest checkpoint", but I don't know how to restart at a checkpoint without deliberately failing an objective. I only have a "Retry or Exit Mission" option, so are you saying if I miss "The Johnnyguard" I have to restart the whole third mission?

When you select Retry the game will then ask you to retry from last checkpoint or retry from mission start, all you need to do is retry from last checkpoint.

Just a quick heads up but your guide needs some work doing to it before it can be considered ready for submission:

1: Lose the purple text, especially on the trophy titles as it makes things hard to see.

2: Use the correct trophy value smilies i.e (B)(S)(G), using the words isn't sufficient so replace them with the proper smilies.

3: All trophies need some form of explanation, just saying Story related or Complete X mission isn't going to cut it.

4: The phrase "Road Map" goes before the introduction, not after.

5: There's no need for so many spoiler tags and the trophy descriptions should be outside the Spoilers, not in them. Definitely remove the Spoiler Tag from the Road Map as it's not needed. Spoiler Tags are only needed when specific Story details are revealed and are not needed for trophies like B.A.M.F.

Fix these issues and you will be good to go :).

So before I play, are the any places where I should make an extra save just in case I miss the trophy or just fail the mission and restart from checkpoint instead...:think:

To be honest not really, as soon as you beat all 3 missions you can start all 3 right over again.

Still updating the guide guys! thanks for all the tips & help on it!

for the trophy Supaa-Excellent!

I think you should put a note that only the first helicopter counts and that only the player that shoots it down gets the trophy.

So when you play the game in co-op you should restart from last checkpoint and let the 2nd player get it aswell. Just a little something I stumbled on with my friend.

Good guide! thanks

Good grief, that "The Johnnyguard" trophy is giving me massive headaches. On my first playthrough, I just ran with it and didn't bother reloading after seeing I missed the trophy. It was the only trophy I missed during that run and I knew I was going to play through the DLC one more time.

But this weekend, I made five more attempts and Johnny always gets hit by the last tank or the last helicopter. Always. Earlier on in the sequence it's almost as if he is invulnerable, because no matter how many rockets are fired at him, Johnny takes no damage from the tanks, snipers or helicopters... but that last batch will suddenly and mysteriously do damage.

After the fifth try, I was too late to hit reload and the game went into the cutscene. So now I have to play the entire DLC over again to even have another shot at the trophy.

My problem is I don't know exactly what it is that hurts Johnny. Why doesn't he take any damage from the first tanks and snipers? Can they actually hurt him or not? And then when the final two tanks and six (or was it four) helicopters come, why can they hurt him? Are both the helicopters and tanks hurting him or is it just the tanks or just the helicopters? Some helicopters fire missiles even before you have a chance of hitting them... so if that's what's hurting Johnny, that's pretty unfair.

Good grief, that "The Johnnyguard" trophy is giving me massive headaches. On my first playthrough, I just ran with it and didn't bother reloading after seeing I missed the trophy. It was the only trophy I missed during that run and I knew I was going to play through the DLC one more time.

But this weekend, I made five more attempts and Johnny always gets hit by the last tank or the last helicopter. Always. Earlier on in the sequence it's almost as if he is invulnerable, because no matter how many rockets are fired at him, Johnny takes no damage from the tanks, snipers or helicopters... but that last batch will suddenly and mysteriously do damage.

After the fifth try, I was too late to hit reload and the game went into the cutscene. So now I have to play the entire DLC over again to even have another shot at the trophy.

My problem is I don't know exactly what it is that hurts Johnny. Why doesn't he take any damage from the first tanks and snipers? Can they actually hurt him or not? And then when the final two tanks and six (or was it four) helicopters come, why can they hurt him? Are both the helicopters and tanks hurting him or is it just the tanks or just the helicopters? Some helicopters fire missiles even before you have a chance of hitting them... so if that's what's hurting Johnny, that's pretty unfair.

Finally did the dlc today and Johnnyguard is a pain took me three tries. Best bet is to take out the choppers first and then attack the tanks. When I tried both tanks and choppers he always got hit.

Finally did the dlc today and Johnnyguard is a pain took me three tries. Best bet is to take out the choppers first and then attack the tanks. When I tried both tanks and choppers he always got hit.

Ah, thanks for that. Haven't had the time to play the DLC again this week, but I'll definitely try focusing on the helicopters first next time around.

I think I always tried going for the tanks as soon as possible, because they take more than one missile before they're destroyed... but you might be right and it might be the helicopters that are doing the damage.

The one problem I can still see with that is that I remember the final two helicopters launching their missiles before they're even within range of your weapon.

Ah, thanks for that. Haven't had the time to play the DLC again this week, but I'll definitely try focusing on the helicopters first next time around.

I think I always tried going for the tanks as soon as possible, because they take more than one missile before they're destroyed... but you might be right and it might be the helicopters that are doing the damage.

The one problem I can still see with that is that I remember the final two helicopters launching their missiles before they're even within range of your weapon.

I did notice when I hit the choppers, that the tanks seemed to be taking damage as well as both only need two shots to be destroyed. Just shoot your shot and keep it locked on a chopper so it get hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick note on Public Enemy #1 trophy... If anyone is having trouble for whatever reason, there is a simple way to achieve this one. When you reach a police blockade (I tried it on the second one), do NOT destroy the blockade. Instead sit there and blow up police/SWAT vehicles as they show up. Once ready to proceed, destroy blockade and carry on with mission.

• Viper changed the title to Saints Row: The Third - The Trouble With Clones - Trophy Guide & Road Map