I can't stand these puzzles

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hmmm I think you are not that smart (no offense).

Don't hold anything back mate, Although I imagine there may be some lost in translation in that sentence ;)

The puzzles are challenging, Personally I used the guide as I just wanted to be done with the game ASAP.

• 3 months later...

So far, they're not too hard, the one I did have some annoyances with so far was the footprints, just to figure out how many criminals there were, but once I figured it out, it even became a bit more clearer.

Heck, opening the safe in the end, it took me say, three tries to figure out what was going on with it and why the things kept on vanishing/moving around at times.

Hopefully they're not that difficult later on... but I'm not skipping them either way, that's for sure, as they're still fun to solve for me I think.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The reason being, i don't really see how the game gives you enough clues to solve them on your own.

Am i just not that smart?

Some of these things i could never see my self getting without a guide.

Your complaint is actually what I liked about the puzzles. Without trying to sound trite, the puzzles are about being observant and working with the small amount of information given to you, and looking for the cause/effect of the moves you make.

That being said, I completed all of the puzzles on my own with the exception of the puzzle box in the classroom:

[spoiler=ID1]How were we supposed to know that the sums and differences needed to be increased going from box 1 to 4?

• 4 months later...

I didn't mind the puzzles but I hated everything else about the game. I thought the dialogue, situations and overall story was kind of lame. I don't know who optimized this game for the PS3 but it ran and looked like shit quite frankly.

The framerate was awful, the cutscenes were super compressed, and the graphics were very ugly most of the time. The walking animations were very stiff and my character would get stuck trying to open a door more times than I can remember.