Entire Game Video Walkthrough All Trophies

My first run through i made couple of mistakes but this does show everything you need and all puzzles completed etc, None of the game has been skipped so it is everything you need for obtaining your shiny Platinum.

All the above videos show all the following Trophies:-

Sherlock Holmes 6 The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (EU)(NA) Trophy List / Achievements List

Sherlock Holmes’ will

Strength and perseverance to the end (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Elementary

It seems you share my love of all that is bizarre. You recovered the Samoan necklace, well done! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Safecracker

You would make a highly efficient criminal. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Blackmailer

Your morals don't improve! (There is only 2 people you need to blackmail first in Whitechapel you will meet a Young boy Pick: ‘Afraid’ when you can, Late on in the game you meet Danny the fat women pick the following 2 and then this will pop ‘I work for the hygiene service’ and ‘I will tell the police’.)

Sleuth-Hound

The beautiful, faithful nature of dogs! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Garden Gumshoe

With your usual happy mixture of cunning and audacity, you recovered all that was stolen! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Hidden Message

See the value of imagination! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

The Gambler

You have never failed to play the game! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

The Holmesian

I was sure that I might rely on you. You found all the items from my past adventures. (When you get back to Baker street as Watson either the first time you return or the second you will see the following items click on them and this will pop, There is some papers on the mantle piece, Then look to the left at Watsons door click the Harpoon above it before entering, Now enter Watons room and click the typewriter, Now go into Holmes room which is right of the mantle and then right of the bed click the bust after you have clicked all these this will pop.)

Freedom of the Press

The Press is a most valuable institution – if you only know how to use it! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Attention to Detail

You have a turn for both observation and deduction! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Finders Key-pers

You handled that with less than your usual – that is to say, you handled it well. You found the key! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Minesweeper

Your nerves are fairly proof! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Anarchy in the UK

There are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Watson Alone

The one fixed point in a changing age. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

The Brain

I never get your limits... there are unexplored possibilities about you. (Complete all puzzles in the game upon completing the final puzzle in this game this will pop never use the skip option)

A Very Fine Loafer

There are in you the makings of a very fine loafer. (Once you are on the street of Whitechapel all you need to do is chat to a couple of people and this will pop)

Pea-Souper

Moonshine is a brighter thing than fog, but this is a pea-souper! You asked for Help a great deal. (Click L2 and it will highlight a clue which you must then click on then you will hear a beep if you have don it just repeat 15 times for this to pop)

First-Class Chemist

It was the bisulphate of baryta! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Prison Break

A trusty comrade is always of use. Well done. And yet one got away... (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Breaking the Law

I have a great deal of respect for your judgement. You opened the safe room! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Desperately Seeking Sherlock

I would have made an actor – and a rare one. You deduced my disguise. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Lazarus

An isolated phenomenon? A brain without a heart? I trust that you did not judge me so quickly! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Lockpicker

I can see that you are a force to be reckoned with. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Deduction Apprentice

To a great mind, nothing is little. You completed the first deduction board. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Master of Deduction

Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains. Bravo! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Number Lover

With all respect for your natural acumen, you handled that very well. You opened the safe box! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Melomania

You are a conductor of light! You discovered the hidden code. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

A Fine Romance

The most winning woman I ever knew was hanged for poisoning. But I digress. You found the letter! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Bomb Defuser

You never can resist a touch of the dramatic! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Stage Manager

A simple trick, but exceedingly effective! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

The Legacy

I must compliment you exceedingly upon the zeal and the intelligence which you have shown. (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Law of Nature

One's ideas must be as broad as Nature if they are to interpret Nature. Well done! (CANNOT BE MISSED)

Edited by Lightsp33d1987

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for posting the videos man, ive been putting this off and now this will really make it easy. And for the blackmail trophy isnt there 3 people you have to blackmail and not just 2?

Nah there is only 2 ones a Boy you meet and you blackmail once and another is a Fat Women later on which you blackmail twice during 1 conversation.

Blackmailer

Your morals don't improve! (There is only 2 people you need to blackmail first in Whitechapel you will meet a Young boy Pick: ‘Afraid’ when you can, Late on in the game you meet Danny the fat women pick the following 2 and then this will pop ‘I work for the hygiene service’ and ‘I will tell the police’.)

It's 3, there's one conversation early in the game where you have to answer "blackmail" if you want the trophy.

Who is the third person then as i have checked on different sites and everyone says the same as me that there is only 2 people you talk to for this trophy the Boy and Andy but you have to answer 3 lines between the 2 people i have no idea who the third is if there is one?

Who is the third person then as i have checked on different sites and everyone says the same as me that there is only 2 people you talk to for this trophy the Boy and Andy but you have to answer 3 lines between the 2 people i have no idea who the third is if there is one?

I've been following the videos, thanks for posting. Didn't you blackmail the reverend? It's in the second video at 20:09.

Edited by LetsNotUseNames