Rate the trophy difficulty...  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.60

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 2.

Puzzles are quite easy. If you find yourself unable to solve one, you can save your game, skip the puzzle with :r2:, look at the answer and then reload your previous save file. It might not works with all puzzles though.

Also, the game won't allow you to move to a next location/chapter if you missed something. It is pretty straight forward and you'll never find yourself wondering what should be your next action or where you should go (e.g. like a Zork or a LucasArts game).

I also gave it a 2. I would have given it a 1 if that wasn't for one or two puzzles which were a little bit harder to solve than the rest; but like tyrell 2019 wrote above: you can skip puzzles if they are too complicated for you.

This is a game you can finish very quick as well - if you skip the dialogues and all that can be skipped, I think you're done within a dozen of hours.

Furthermore and concerning the trophies: there are only 33 trophies available so far and you can earn them all in one single playthrough.

game difficulty: 2

time spent: 1

trophies: 1

I voted a 5. Some of the puzzles are kinda tricky on your own as the game does not really give you hints on how they need to be done. If you use a guide this would be more like 1/2 as the game requires zero skill once you have the answers. I wouldn't recommend this however as all the puzzles are perfectly logical (unlike a lot of adventure games) and they are quite satisfying to do yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted 3.

A few puzzles were a little tricky but nothing too bad. I played mainly without a guide but did resort to checking online on a couple of occassions when I couldn't even figure out what puzzle I was supposed to be trying solve!

This game is an interesting change of pace if nothing else so give it a go if you like problem solving.

This game is a solid 1. The only semi-challenging parts would be the puzzles which may take you anywhere from 2 minutes to a half hour. Everything else is straight forward. In case anyone reads this, the game isn't really similar to L.A. Noire and has no replay value at all. It is also especially short about 10 hours or less. Maybe worth a rent or $5-$10 tops if you are interested in owning it.

Edited by nycking

2/10 I feel that even though this game was extremely easy, having to reload previous saves due to glitchy-ness in the game earns this game the 2/10 difficulty rating. I followed the video guide posted by lightsp33d1987, and it was a big help as my platinum trophy popped even before the ending credits rolled. Thankfully I had no glitched trophies (as some have stated)! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...