2011 NFL Playoffs

MedinaAVFC8

What do you think will happen in the playoffs?

Wild Card Round

AFC

New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts

Baltimore Ravens vs Kansas City Chiefs

NFC

Philadelphia Eagles vs Green Bay Packers

New Orleans Saints vs Seattle Seahawks

I say New York, Baltimore in OT, Philadelphia, and New Orleans

Edited by MedinaAVFC8

I'd love for the Saints to repeat but if that doesn't happen I wouldn't mind it if the eagles won the superbowl and get their first championship vick has had a great season and I love a good comeback story.

Oh and OP what happened to the cowboys going 14-2 and being the home team in the superbowl?:nana::ass::nana:

Edited by cajungamer

I'd love for the Saints to repeat but if that doesn't happen I wouldn't mind it if the eagles won the superbowl and get their first championship vick has had a great season and I love a good comeback story.

Oh and OP what happened to the cowboys going 14-2 and being the home team in the superbowl?:nana::ass::nana:

ummm... it didnt happen, what else would happen, where have you been

I've been watching the cowboys self-destruct all season.:p

You made the "prediction" that the cowboys would go 14-2 they didn't even come close to that and now it's my time to gloat.:dance:

Self destruct at the beginning of the season.*

They got fairly decent from the middle to the end. Once Wade got fired, everything started going up.

If I recall correctly, the Saints barely won against the Cowboys. So quit your gloating.

I'd prefer it if the Saints didn't win again this year. I'm really tired of all these Saints commercials. And the Saints fans.

They got fairly decent from the middle to the end. Once Wade got fired, everything started going up.

If I recall correctly, the Saints barely won against the Cowboys. So quit your gloating.

I'd prefer it if the Saints didn't win again this year. I'm really tired of all these Saints commercials. And the Saints fans.

Wow never thought I would hear someone gloating about almost beating someone. And they did great down the stretch, especially when they lost to Arizona. 6-10 when you should be going to the Super Bowl is nothing short of a self-destruction. And it wasn't just the beginning. I remember at the mid-way point you got utterly destroyed by Green Bay 45-7.

The last 6 games the Cowboys went 3-3 so you are right they did go up but then again did they have anywhere else to go :confused:

Thank you lol

This thread is useless anyway we are going to post all our picks in the Official NFL thread so there is no point in having a thread just for a couple of weeks.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/sports-bar/19314-official-nfl-thread-341.html

He got pissed off lmao