NCAA Basketball

The real slim shady

Big 12 is going to dominate.

My top two teams I support:

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/Spece/College%20Logo/Kansas.jpghttp://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac226/Spece/College%20Logo/Texas.jpg

Should be an interesting season though. I'm predicting some big surprises when it comes to the Top 25.

• 2 months later...

Well this thread is dead, no one follows NCAA Basketball?

I don't really pay much attention to it until the tournament. Nebraska hasn't been to the tournament in forever and I don't believe they've even won a tournament game. But I saw they knocked off #3 Texas and may be on the "bubble."

We should do a bracket challenge or something.

Wolverine fan here, that loss against Illinois REALLY hurt us. Now we have to win out and have a decent Big Ten tourney to make the big dance. It's possible, but not likely. We have to beat MSU, Wisonsin, and Minnesota. I only see 1, maybe 2 wins out of that. But we'll see, Wolverines have been hot lately.

Should we do it directly in the thread, like the NFL picks? I can run it if you guys are interested. Might be better just to do picks per round or something.

If we're going to do a bracket(choose everything and then submit), I think this thread would work. If we do by round, a new thread might be better. The problem with the NFL picks was that the NFL thread got clustered with picks and people had a hard time talking about actual football news. But then again, the upside of doing the NFL picks in the NFL thread was that we got a lot more traffic thus more participation.

I'm cool with whatever method is chosen.

March Madness is almost here! Of course Kansas won the Big 12 regular season title, as usual.

I think the brackets will be available on the 13th. So that would give everyone about 3 days to submit their brackets. Big East is looking great this year. I'm predicting Duke, OSU, and Kansas in the Final Four. Not sure about the last spot.

I think the brackets will be available on the 13th. So that would give everyone about 3 days to submit their brackets.

The tourney starts on the 15th, so yeah we'll only have a couple of days. Anyone who's interested in participating please keep checking this thread.

Of course Nebraska won't be getting in again... NIT as usual. :mad: