Come here to discuss the greatest sport in the world. By the way, this isn't a handegg thread.

Who do we support?

Arsenal - Emerald Emblem, JakeSS14, Resolute, ShadowAFC

Aston Villa - tomstlh

Benfica - Banana Xtreme

Blackburn Rovers - staytrue1985

Brentford - JGillies

Bristol City - Audacious

Celtic - Shaun-Bhoy-95

Chelsea - C-IRVINE-94, Cyber, JMeeks, Platt

Copenhagen - DerbyStar

Derby - AshtimusPrime, DerbyStar

Everton - IonStorm

Hibernian - JMeeks, Raichu

Ipswich - JakeSS14

Liverpool - Bic80, Byrney, Robaldinio

Manchester United - Ashbo82, Combatting, Darth_Krid, Dark Griever, dlm1988, iLION, JChiBulls, TheManUtdFan, United-Cobra, Xander45, weaseldude

MK Dons - Kahuna

Newcastle - Shaun-Bhoy-95, smartbomb

QPR - Loftus

Rangers - C-IRVINE-94

Reading - christhedog3

Sheffield Wednesday - Hirilorn

Sunderland - JonathanCarling

Tottenham - gunpowderplot, Pagey, Raichu, KNFF

Edited by ShadowAFC

A little bit early, but i dont care! :p Roy Hodgson has just been announced as the new Liverpool Boss. Im a little surprised, thought he would've stayed at Fulham

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5364/pltable.jpg

We've won the league! :dance: :dance:

Fixture List

Current Transfers

Nice easy start there :rolleyes:

Any predictions?

Ha that also shows that Blackburn have qualified for the Champions League. Times have certainly changed.

Better than Julio Cesar? :eek: ;)

I think he meant outside the Premier League in England. :p

Ha that also shows that Blackburn have qualified for the Champions League. Times have certainly changed.

Not too long ago, (the 90s) Blackburn won the league.;) Did you see Birmingham are in 3rd?

Anyway, call me bias or whatever but we'll (Chelsea) retain our title.:devil: The League will remain a Stamford Bridge. Honestly I think we've got a good enough team & we'll push everyone to the end at least.

Not too long ago, (the 90s) Blackburn won the league.;) Did you see Birmingham are in 3rd?

Anyway, call me bias or whatever but we'll (Chelsea) retain our title.:devil: The League will remain a Stamford Bridge. Honestly I think we've got a good enough team & we'll push everyone to the end at least.

Dont worry I remember it..slightly. Still seeing that is funny.

:facepalm:Bad choice of emoticon there. What with you being a Chelski fan and that being a red devil?!

:facepalm:Bad choice of emoticon there. What with you being a Chelski fan and that being a red devil?!

http://i47.tinypic.com/2ltqzap.gif Better?:p

Oh yeah, I forgot some predictions; Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal & Man City for the Top 4, Liverpool for fifth, Tottenham & Aston Villa for the additional Europa League spots if a "Big 4" side wins the FA & Carling Cups.

Blackpool, Wolves, & West Ham to go down.

I'm an Arsenal member, so hopefully we do well this season. We need at least two strong center backs (+ of course a goalkeeper ^^) to compete with teams like the Arabs, Chelski, etc. They will pay huge amounts of money and wages for players.

So my prediction is Chelsea, Arsenal, ManCity, ManU in the Top 4. Arsenal will win the FA Cup and Villa the Carling Cup.

Blackpool, Wolves and hopefully Stoke will go down.

Ps.: Yesterday i bought a ticket for the pre-season game of Arsenal here in my hometown in Austria :D.

Edited by Tobinishi

I wish ESPN showed the premiere league. I live in the USA and have taking a liking to Soccer but all I get on TV is MLS :(

Fulham is my favorite team.

(Sorry in advance :) )

This might sound strange but over here in Ireland we can watch Premier League matches on ESPN. I think it is part of a package with our digital but yeah we can watch them on ESPN strange that you can't. Ah Fulham....good team but I have to admit, being a Liverpool supporter, im glad we got Woy Hodgson as our new manager. Given the success he had with Fulham with the small squad and limited budget, i hope he can replicate that with us.

I wish ESPN showed the premiere league. I live in the USA and have taking a liking to Soccer but all I get on TV is MLS :(

Justin.tv - Streaming live video broadcasts for everyone

SopCast - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket

MyP2P.eu :: Live sports and Now Playing overview. Free Live Sports right now on your pc.

Most Premier games are either on Sentanta Sports, Espn 2, espn 3, or fox soccer here in New York. the big 4 at least are always on one of those channels. Fulham you would get to watch when they play one of those teams or if they play Saturday 7:30AM eastern or 12:30PM eastern slot as they always show those games.