XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > >

Old 06-16-2012, 05:25 AM   #18291
robertevansdj

I would absolutely HATE to be a Rangers fan at the moment!

I heard that to continue playing in the SPL they have to get voted back in by the other SPL clubs?

Imagine if Rangers are not in the SPL next season! The two horse race becomes a one horse race lol. Too much money to be lost for the SPL if Rangers aren't in it. Even Celtic know this!
Old 06-16-2012, 05:45 AM   #18292
Bic80

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun-Bhoy-95 View Post
Chelsea are apparently leading the race for big Victor Wanyama hope he stays, can see him doing a Liam Miller. Liverpool, Villa and a few others have been mentioned.
Wanyama is far to rash when it comes to making a challlange, the amount of times i would cringe watching him playing midfield ;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertevansdj View Post
I heard that to continue playing in the SPL they have to get voted back in by the other SPL clubs?
This is true, Plus the fact the SPL have to give "The Rangers football club" punishment of some sort, the only plausable path after Rangers took it to court and over turned there transfer embargo would be to suspend there SPL licence
Bic80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #18293
mcbride95

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Emblem View Post
Podolski, van Persie and Giroud as a front 3. That's the plan anyway it seems for Arsene.
Plus Walcott, Gervinho and Oxlade-Chamberlain battling for those positions! Our frontline doesn't look too bad now! I'd still like 1 or 2 more signings, Yann M,Vila so Arteta can push further forward and a new versatile defender. (Did Vertonghen ever sign for Spurs? With Redknapp gone we could steal him )

mcbride95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #18294
SAAD80GB
Banned

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimmymc View Post
Plus Walcott, Gervinho and Oxlade-Chamberlain battling for those positions! Our frontline doesn't look too bad now! I'd still like 1 or 2 more signings, Yann M,Vila so Arteta can push further forward and a new versatile defender. (Did Vertonghen ever sign for Spurs? With Redknapp gone we could steal him )

You're asking for too much.. Anyways, the new Chelsea kit is really good, not sure if I'll buy it or the Champions League kit with 1 star, as I'll only attend one game, which will be one in the Champions League.
Plus, Torres' performance against Ireland makes everything promising for next season.
SAAD80GB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #18295
ShadowAFC
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Shadow's ''Box of Variety''   Staff - Super Moderator   Guide Supplement Silver   Word of Mouth - Gold   Helping Hand   Bronzer Than Nothing   Member of the Month Winner   Jack of All Trades   15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Has Giroud been confirmed or something? Or are we still in dream team phase?
ShadowAFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #18296
Shaun-Bhoy-95

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bic80 View Post
Wanyama is far to rash when it comes to making a challlange, the amount of times i would cringe watching him playing midfield ;;
He's not that bad, I would prefer him to play in defence though but he prefers midfield.

We've rejected a 6mil bid for Ki this morning!
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 PM   #18297
dark_assassin70

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife View Post
dream team.............

but i wouldnt buy him since he will become another chamakh
Old 06-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #18298
IngoBlaze

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAAD80GB View Post
Anyways, the new Chelsea kit is really good, not sure if I'll buy it or the Champions League kit with 1 star, as I'll only attend one game, which will be one in the Champions League.
Why would that stop you buying the kit? Ive never been to see an England game but have still bought the kits.

IngoBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #18299
mcbride95

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowStrife View Post
The president said he's free to go if Wenger wants him... and we do! And Monchengladbach pulled out yesterday.

mcbride95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #18300
Byrney

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

I just wondered if any of the football thread contributors wanted to give the Trophy Hunters League a go? I am a casual trophy hunter at the best of times, and couldn't and have no intention of competing with the dedicated trophy hunters of this site, but i just thought if there was enough interest, we could perhaps have two teams and have our own mini rivalry going within the league itself, purely for shits and giggles of course

I know that going into a competition with the objective of not finishing last may not appeal to some (which is pretty much what i would aim for), i just thought we could have maybe an English members vs Scottish/Irish members or Liverpool vs ??? setup going for example.

Another note, i'm not into boosting either (some team member i would be! ). I just wanted to gauge interest of the more casual trophy hunters i guess

Something football related, Liverpool's home kit i really liked, the away kit, not so much...

Last edited by Byrney; 06-16-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote