NASCAR Thread

TheLittleChef

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get too seee either, but really looking forward too this

plus really dissapointed they didn't make a NASCAR 10, I mean 09 wasn't a great game but I left my copy in my PS3 when I sent it back to sony :(

NASCAR games from EA are just crap, for all platforms.

The only real good NASCAR game is "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season", from Papyrus (PC Platform). The game is so realistic that is still used by real drivers (Dale Jr, Martin Truex Jr. and Denny Hamlin for example) in training. It's a 7 year old game, but you won't find anything better.

The only real good NASCAR game is "NASCAR Racing 2003 Season", from Papyrus (PC Platform). The game is so realistic that is still used by real drivers (Dale Jr, Martin Truex Jr. and Denny Hamlin for example) in training. It's a 7 year old game, but you won't find anything better.

Where can I get that?

Yeah he did look like his dad. I went to this race (I live about 4 hours south of Daytona) and man was it COLD and miserable weather. Ill admit on what ended up being the last green white checkered i counted my favorite driver out and when he split the middle before turn 3 I was screaming louder than anyone there. It only took that quarter of a lap combined with the cold weather to partially lose my voice lol. So close but atleast he got 2nd and started the year off good :D

I will say though, I did like Nascar thunder 2004, but it all went downhill from there.

The race was awesome, Jr. was dissappointed at the end of the race, but in some ways, I think if he would have had a chance to pass McMurray, i kinda think he would have pushed him across the finish line, but The move he took in the last lap made daddy proud though.

Yes indeed it did. I went into the sprint fanzone before the race and u can get on pit road. I got a picture of the crew wheeling his car into the 2nd spot on the grid and we saw Carl Edwards, AJ allmendinger, Boris Said, John Andretti, Brad Doughterty (sp?) OMG is he a tall man. I highly recommend getting this pass if you go to a sprint cup race. It was $85 more but worth every penny. Also you can go on the track.

Jeez i totally understand Mcmurray crying after winning the 500 but now hes balling after winning a pole? Great job on the pole but cmon now you are a man sop it up....someone back me up on this so I dont feel like I am a jerk lol. Were racing here someone has to get the pole and I dont wanna watch someone cry every win/pole.

Where does it say that? A sport is competing for something isn't it? And I bet it gets pretty tough on their arms after 4+ hours of driving.

Not only the arms, the whole body suffers from the aggressive lateral forces, specially the neck, arms and legs.

It may look easy watching on the TV, but it's not.

On certain NASCAR tracks the drivers can experience G forces equivalent to that of a pilot of a fighter jet. To name one, Bristol Motorspeedway. If you watch and listen you will hear the drivers that are at the top of the sport talk about their devotion to gym time. It does look easy on TV but then again so does eating all those hot dogs but only 2 guys in the world do it that good lol!

• 2 weeks later...

That was so uncalled for. Im all for rubbing is racing but 150 laps down punting a car running 4th regardless of the drivers just seems a bit stupid. On top of this the incident that got Carl wrecked was nowhere near Brad's fault. Edwards came down on Brad in the center of the corner, thats how my eyes saw it. Dont be suprised if Carl gets parked next week. I think the minimum will be 50 owner and driver points if not 100. Again I know some people will say he had it coming but cmon you took the run of his life away and could have seriously hurt him when you were 150 laps down Carl...uncalled for.