If your talking about the WWE, it's horrible in my opinion. When I see it on the channel listings, it makes me want to turn my television off. I really don't understand why people watch it if they know they are watching fake entertainment. And another thing that bothers me about this is that when some news channels go and ask the president of that wrestling thing, if their wrestlers use drugs to enhance muscle enlargement or for anything else, he says that it isn't permitted. Then how else do they grow muscles the size of fucking bowling balls?! And when a wrestler shoots himself and his entire family, they act completely surprised about it. But again, this is my opinion

i dont get why people hate it these days....wrestling is wrestling.....i watch raw, ecw, and smackdown every week without question. and to answer any questions no didnt just start watching it...i've been watching it since i was about 8, so i do know what it was like years ago....i still like it but thats me.

i dont get why people hate it these days....wrestling is wrestling.....i watch raw, ecw, and smackdown every week without question. and to answer any questions no didnt just start watching it...i've been watching it since i was about 8, so i do know what it was like years ago....i still like it but thats me.

I've always been a big fan of wrestling growing up. On my 5th birthday I went to see a WWF show, featuring Hogan, Earthquake, Kamala, Texas Tornado, etc.

I watched it during the 80s and early 90s superhero era, I watched WCW and WWF during the Attitude era and kept watching after WCW was bought out. I also kept up on ROH, XPW, CZW (to a lesser extent) TNA and a few other indies. But now, I can't even watch it. I still keep track of what's happening online, but I don't watch WWE shows anymore. It's more stale than ever (do you know how many times they've had a combination of Cena, Orton and HHH in the last couple years?), the closest thing to a gimmick is a wrestler having their national flag on their trunks and this whole "family friendly" thing is pretty painful. The guest hosts are a joke, the title belts are irrelevant and they don't know how to push their wrestlers. I'd much rather watch TNA now, because at least I get to see a decent match now and again.

And for those who don't like or understand wrestling, fair enough, but no need to hate on it in here. I'm staying out of the NBA thread for the same reason.

i agree with the family friendly thing, its a joke i mean not even calling the FU an FU is ridiculous.

the guest hosts i dont really have a problem with, i mean as soon as i knew it was gonna happen i knew what itd be like so nothing surprising.

Stale, it is i guess, but i still enjoy it even though usually knowing what the outcome of a match will be it doesnt bother me, the only wrestler i hate watching is Cena, he does nothing and he is quite boring.

I watch TNA every now and again, and ill admit there are some good matches on there, i mainly watch it though to see some of the old wcw guys who are on there..mainly Sting, as i was always a fan of sting.

And yeh if anyone is gonna start bagging out wrestling for being fake take that shit elsewhere

i havent followed, what happened in the draft

Basicly wrestlers swapping shows and Smackdown ended up with a lot of up and coming wrestlers and some very good wrestlers like CM Punk, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho while on Raw they stacked the main event so no one bar the usual 3 or 4 will get a look in.

• 2 months later...

TNA just put on the match of the year with the AJ Styles/Kurt Angle match that was one of the best matches i've EVER seen and i've been watching wrestling since I was 6, finally after months and months of matches being 5 mins long (for both TNA and WWE) we have a match that ends in a time limit draw BRILLANT i mean think about it their playing the angle that both of these guys are so good that neither of them would ever lose it's genius what a way to make up for the 08-09 "season".

TNA just put on the match of the year with the AJ Styles/Kurt Angle match that was one of the best matches i've EVER seen and i've been watching wrestling since I was 6, finally after months and months of matches being 5 mins long (for both TNA and WWE) we have a match that ends in a time limit draw BRILLANT i mean think about it their playing the angle that both of these guys are so good that neither of them would ever lose it's genius what a way to make up for the 08-09 "season".

That whole 3 hour impact was awesome. Daniels vs D'Angelo, the women Falls Count Anywhere and of course the main event were all top notch. The preview for BFG makes me want to see it badly..

Better than HBK/Taker? If it is I would be quite surprised. I might have to check it out.

My fav wrestler was The great khali when I watched it before.

I stopped watching because it become so boring to watch and it was so obvious what was going to happen next.

Khali is honestly one of the worst wrestlers ever to step foot in a wrestling ring.

Edited by Woody