The Rugby League/Rugby Union thread

Fr0zeBud

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
I think it could be the Roosters' year. Them and the Storm.

When isn't it the Storm's year?:( Their dominance has been one of the contributing factors in me watching less footy. I hope you're right about the Roosters though, we seem to have a decent team this season and winning against Souths in the first round would make me happy.

ive been a massive warriors fan since their inception in '95, so im really looking forward to the warriors vs eels tonight at parra. we cant have a year as bad as last, a new coach who has been a NRL coach before, and some decent new players im hopeful they will make the 8.

last nights match was a ripper manly scoring 3 tires in 7 mintues and holding the broncos scoreless for 56mins was wicked.

not looking good over at the sharks........

I would assume you got the Storm game right. I only got 4 myself, and this week already failing again.

Yep. This week I'm already 2/2 - better than last week! Haha

Anyone see Slater's kick to the head? He got off!

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging. Please use the edit button. Thanks.:)

Anyone see Slater's kick to the head? He got off!

I'd imagine they took the view Bellamy did. The tackler can't make contact with Slater while he's in the air and if Slater's made contact with him it's because the tackler is too close. I'd say a lot of it's carelessness on Slater's part too though, the replay looks pretty funny:p.

I'd imagine they took the view Bellamy did. The tackler can't make contact with Slater while he's in the air and if Slater's made contact with him it's because the tackler is too close. I'd say a lot of it's carelessness on Slater's part too though, the replay looks pretty funny:p.

Yeah if you take note of slater's action when he takes a hight ball he kicks that foot out front every time, i think it is to protect himself, but your right, if he does make contact with the tackler it means he's too close anyway.