Official AFL thread

spiderpig333

I couldn't find a thread for it, and I know there are more Aussies using this forum then most people think, so I thought I might as well make the thread. Anything and everything AFL should be posted here :dance:

anyway how epic was the Eagles' win against the Hawks the other night?!?!? Terrible scores but I reckon we have a decent chance of getting the flag this year :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Carlton supporter here. :dance:

Sing it with me Kano..

We.. are.. the.. navy.. blues.. :whistle:

We're the team.. that never let's you down..

Edited by DB0NE6
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

Carlton supporter is in the building we can win :dance: haha

Bad luck Carlton On The Loss Against The WCE:think:

We are the old dark Navy Blues,

We’re the only team old Carlton knows,

Edited by Kano
merge; please use the edit button instead of double posting

Kano and DBONE: Do not spam this thread. Use the EDIT button rather than double posting. Thanks.

We're new to this website, sorry my friend.

Do you know how we can change our profile picture?

and also.. How do we get our trophies?

We're new to this website, sorry my friend.

Do you know how we can change our profile picture?

and also.. How do we get our trophies?

I will answer this now but any further questions need to be asked in the respective threads or by contacting myself or another Moderator. Let's not derail this thread any further. Anyway, check out these threads:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/announcements/38745-new-users-wont-able-edit-profiles-right-away.html

PS3T Beginner's Guide

lPS3T Signature & Trophy Card Guide

• 2 months later...
Port Adelaide footballer John McCarthy has died while holidaying in Las Vegas.

The Power has confirmed the death of the 22-year-old in the US resort town.

It is understood McCarthy was one of about ten Port players holidaying together in Vegas and staying at the Flamingo complex, part of the Caesars chain and the oldest resort on the Las Vegas strip.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/afl-footballer-john-mccarthy-dies-in-las-vegas-20120910-25nmy.html#ixzz2630mEY00

I was schoolmates with David Rodan all throughout high school so my heart sank when I heard this. This was so close to home and what a terrible tragedy.

RIP to John.

Edited by JHChiBulls

I was quite shocked too when I heard of McCarthy's death, I'd hate to imagine how his family, friends and his team mates as well as the staff and coaches at the club must feel. I think this is tragic waste of life now matter what way you look at it, I'm not a Port supporter, but I hope this doesn't affect the club in a negative manner, they don't need the media on their backs while they're grieving the loss of a mate and valued player.

On a more pleasant note, I'm glad the Crows are still in the finals and I hope they go all the way.

Edited by Cobalt Demon

I was quite shocked too when I heard of McCarthy's death, I'd hate to imagine how his family, friends and his team mates as well as the staff and coaches at the club must feel. I think this is tragic waste of life now matter what way you look at it, I'm not a Port supporter, but I hope this doesn't affect the club in a negative manner, they don't need the media on their backs while they're grieving the loss of a mate and valued player.

On a more pleasant note, I'm glad the Crows are still in the finals and I hope they go all the way.

I felt for him and the family. But it lessened (for him) when I heard how it happened.

It was definitely idiocy at its finest.

Sophia Saly - Official AFL Website of the Carlton Football Club

I knew this girl from school very well and I'm at a loss for words. I didn't know she worked at Carlton, let alone her passing. What an amazing person she was.

Crap, that's not good. Not good at all :( Sorry to hear.