Name the most annoying things sports fans do

Pr1ck

I have a few things fans do that are annoying as shit. What pisses you off

#1 When the all the fans wear the same color T-shirt provided to them from the team. IE, when everyone wears white during a hockey game ( white out). Or Dalas Mav fans all wearing blue.

#2 When the San Jose Sharks go on a power play the fans make a Chomping motion with both hands simulating the jaws of a shark opening and closing.

#3 That damn vuvuzela.

The very few Met fans at Citi Field that booo Chipper Jones when he's up to bat.And when I say "very few" I mean the whopping 12 fans that actually go see Met games.I mean your booing a guy that has bent your team over and ass raped it for 19 years now.You should probably be applaudeding him because unlike anyone on your shit team Chipper is 1st ballot hall of famer.But Mets fans will be Mets fans :rolleyes:

Edited by Jake_357

OH YEA. i forgot. 1 more. I was a kid during the Toronto Atlanta World Series and that damn "Tomahawk chop" was cheesy as all hell. Ive been to Georgia 2 times ( i love the south. The best people in America in my opinion ) but that damn "Tomahawk chop" is so cheesy. Lol

Besides being delusional and/or being a band-wagoner?

1. Anyone over the age of 12 with a glove at a baseball game.

2. Bullshit chants despite the right call clearly being made.

3. The "know it all" - easily one of the more annoying fans to sit next to during a game. Most commonly someone either under the influence of alcohol or is in the midst of puberty (occasionally both).

I'm sure I'll figure out a few more.

OH YEA. i forgot. 1 more. I was a kid during the Toronto Atlanta World Series and that damn "Tomahawk chop" was cheesy as all hell. Ive been to Georgia 2 times ( i love the south. The best people in America in my opinion ) but that damn "Tomahawk chop" is so cheesy. Lol

ehh the tomahawk chop is somewhat cheesy.But it has nothing on our Indian chant :cool:

The very few Met fans at Citi Field that booo Chipper Jones when he's up to bat.And when I say "very few" I mean the whopping 12 fans that actually go see Met games.I mean your booing a guy that has bent your team over and ass raped it for 19 years now.You should probably be applaudeding him because unlike anyone on your shit team Chipper is 1st ballot hall of famer.But Mets fans will be Mets fans :rolleyes:

oh wow, nicely put, its been a while since i've watched baseball consistently but i can agree with you, chipper is a beast. its just good to know hes still playing.

on topic, i cant stand extreme fanboyism, like the d-bags that give me shit for going to a rival school and come to find out they go to about 5 minutes of the games then leave and tailgate, and inevitably talk so much shit once their team wins said game that they DIDNT EVEN FUCKING GO TO. clearly too busy banging fat sorostitutes. hehe.

bandwagon fans in any sport are by far the worst in my opinion. pick a team, and stick behind them, through the good and the bad. those are the true fans! these people that jump from team to team each year, yet talk like they have known the team since the beginning of time, need to just stop. they look dumb for doing it.

1) When people are complete 'homers'. Yeah you obviously support a team for a reason, but you can still be objective too.

2) Kinda contradictory, but when you defend your team in some way and people just call you out for being a 'homer'. As soon as I start defending a decision that went my team's way which I agree with, you can just sense the other person thinking 'yeah wouldn't be saying that if it was the other way', yet I know that I would.

The use of words like "us", "we" and "our" when discussing a team for which they do not play. Nothing reeks of desperation like a couch potato telling you, "Yeah, we need to work on our defense, because it's going to cost us in the playoffs." The fantasy of being part of your favourite team is all well and good when you are a child, but once your balls drop it is time to let the dream die.

Besides being delusional and/or being a band-wagoner?

1. Anyone over the age of 12 with a glove at a baseball game.

2. Bullshit chants despite the right call clearly being made.

3. The "know it all" - easily one of the more annoying fans to sit next to during a game. Most commonly someone either under the influence of alcohol or is in the midst of puberty (occasionally both).

I'm sure I'll figure out a few more.

FUCK. That. I think every hockey game I've ever been to there's someone like that. People who clearly have never played the game, learned basic tactics such as a breakout or not shooting when the lane is blocked, yet seem to know everything. And it's always someone behind me, so I don't want to turn around and tell them to shut the fuck up because they are in a far advantageous position to dump beer or something.