Icehockey World Championship 2011

andse1

The quote " World Hockey Championships " go on during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. So you never gunna get the top players from each country play during the turny. This whole " WHC " thing doesnt come close to saying who is the world champ. #1 its always on large ice. #2 not all the worlds BEST play in it. #3 The olympic hockey game is the world measuring stick these days. As long as the olympic games are having the worlds best play at the same time, that will be the best of the best playing for the best. I wish the reast of the world would step up and get their game up. But Canada, USA and Russia are owning at hockey. Last time i checked................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... CANADA IS THE BEST.

Edited by Pr1ck

So its Finland and Sweden in final. Finland won Russia 3-0 and Sweden won 5-2 Czech Republic in semifinals.

btw check out this sick goal of Mikael Granlund in semifinal against russia last night :eek: they say its the best goal of the history off hockey WC.

YouTube - MM 2011 Suomi - Venäjä: Mikael Granlund Ilmaveivi 13.5.2011

and that some prime finish commentary in video too..;)

What the hell did happen in the third period? >_>

Getting a silver is ok i guess, but letting Finland touch the gold should be criminal....

Haha! Sweden totally lost it in the 3rd period, after 3-1 they just gave up.

I'm half Swedish and half Finnish, but if it's one thing my dad taught me right, it's to cheer for Finland in hockey :D

Nevertheless, good job Sweden and congrats to the gold Suomi!

btw check out this sick goal of Mikael Granlund in semifinal against russia last night :eek: they say its the best goal of the history off hockey WC.

YouTube - MM 2011 Suomi - Venäjä: Mikael Granlund Ilmaveivi 13.5.2011

and that some prime finish commentary in video too..;)

I watched the match with that Finnish commentator, damn he's sick. I love him :D

As for the goal, I don't think anyone has done a zorro in international hockey EVER before. So yeah, I'd say it's the best goal in the history of Icehockey World Championship.

Edited by Angelwork

6-1 Finland is World Champions ! ( in a game of wich rest of the world doesnt give a shit about ). Nice to see whole nation going crazy about this just like back in 1995. And nice to see Sweden having a national moaning day too !