Simot Opportunity?

KingsleyCDOE

Can someone give me a clear way to get this opportunity. I raised three of my housemates all the way to level 10 and then invented all the inventions that each of them could get, but it still hasn't shown. People have told me to be patient and it should only take about three weeks, but I've been playing this household for four weeks. I'm really confused.

• 2 months later...

I too have been waiting very long to for this. When I finally got the first opportunity, my game crushed 5 minutes later (without me saving). I continued on afterwards for 2 in-game days but it never came again...

Very annoyed.

-----DID IT-------

So as irony likes to be funny. I got this right after this comment. It does just seem to be a matter of waiting and having that opportunity slot free.

Remember to have a household slot free too.

Edited by Goldjit
Did it

• 3 weeks later...

You'll need a household of 1-5. No more. Simbot can be played just as any other Sim or pet. Create the time machine (so you could also receive 'No Fate But What We Make' (S) ) , reach level 10, and then make sure all opportunities are clear or active, and then a few in-game days/weeks later the skill opportunity will pop up for delivering items to the science lab.

You will need:

-One unit of Palladium (doesn't matter if it's ore or smelted; have your dog search for metals or go digging yourself)

-Ten life fruits (can be found with your dog once it reaches a certain level and can dig up "special seeds" or you can find them around town; usually the most rare seeds are located in the shipwreck park or w.e. it's called. It's located in the mid-left area of town)

-One heart-shaped cut pink diamond (Raise dog's digging skill to 10 and make sure it has found at least 50 gems > Digging > Sniff out > Gem. After receiving the gem: Inventory > Choose the diamond > Cut > Heart-shape +200% > It'll be in your mailbox the next day)

-100 units of scrap (Either buy them by selecting your workbench > buy scrap, or collect scrap from junk piles, or after detonating an object on YOUR lot)

Next, go to the science lab and deliver the items. After that, you'll be able to create the secret invention (Sim-bot). Adopt the Sim-bot. Now you may play as your bot.

To receive the "No Fate But What We Make" (S) trophy, control your sim-bot > select time machine > travel back in time.

Good luck! (: