Parent challenge

ajgptm3

How on earth do you get this???

Tutor: Help a child or teen with their homework.

Children and teen Sims receive homework after every day of school. From the Sim's inventory select the homework and choose to ask for help from an older Sim.

I have tried everything but I can't select homework. Does anyone know how to get this?? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH please help me :)

Oh and the same thing goes for fetching a date. I've been to the park a million times and gave my dog the order to fetch an date and sims come to me after he gets them but nothing. HELP ME!!!

Edited by ajgptm3

You have to first make sure there is indeed an older sim (Young adult + ) that is in the lot to help. As it says in that guide, click on the homework and select "get help from..." and from there you choose who you would ask. Is it not appearing for you? Or are you not able to find the homework? (Its a blue notebook)...Make sure you didnt already finish the homework...since if you did, you'll have to wait the next day.

• 4 months later...

For fetch a date: Make sure your family doesn't consist of 6 Sims, because it didn't seem to work for me when there was. I'd talk to someone on the lot first, walk away, and then have the dog go fetch a date. It ended up being that person. That's what had worked for me.