Karma power Glitch

Novibear

Well my sister ran into this she was playing had just filled her challenge points bar and went to unlock Ghost Invasion. Now the power had a green check mark but in the Karma power menu it's still locked. Could it be that you can only use it at a certain time I am not sure. Also i noticed she had some how gotten into Tier 11 having only bought 1 power in Tier 10 I thought you had to at least buy 3 out of 4 of the karma powers to go to the next tier.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated I already told here she may just have to delete here information file and restart from there. She is clearly pissed.

Also we contacted EA Week ago about this and aint heard a single word we got the auto reply though.

UPDATE:

We moved to a different lot and BAM the power was unlocked. this can be locked

Edited by Novibear

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I believe you need at least three karma powers bought in each tier before moving up to the next one. If you highlight the karma power that isn't unlocked yet, it should tell you how many more powers you must purchase before unlocking it.

Easy way to get more challenges done and karma powers unlocked (since the karma powers are passed onto all save files as well as challenges) is to just create random save files in which you will complete challenges. After you save and you've received the challenge completion on the list, you can delete the save file.