Any tips for Mr. Sparkle?

FNino

Thanks for the tips guys but Nuke4u and i just did this way

Here is a tip for mr sparkle if you cant do it solo

Find a partner, start the game on easy and just 2 players, choice marge and homer

I notice if you play just with your partner you have less enemies and they are more weak

Share the food ( healt) dont let your partner die

Stay away from the doors and dont use the hammer

Learn how to use Team Attack ( one of you need spam jump and the other attack)

After using Team attack for like 5 sec go to a safe spot on the map and start over again with Team Attack, after your clear the map of enemies wait for the hand to say you to advance and do Team attack again

In the first map destroy the car for more food

At the beggining of the second map first clear the map with normal attacks, after you clear the map start with Team Attack

Third map there is food in the trees, and when you are in the zombie zone save the bomb for when zombies spawn and quickly do Team attack again

An repeat until you are on the boss on the 3rd map

For the bosses remember spam jump and attack so they cant hit you if you jump with Team Attack

Sorry for my english guys but if you undernstand you can fix the grammar

Hope i helped

Edited by FNino

First of all do the following.

Japanese ROM

Easy difficulty.

Lisa (this might just be my personal prefernence, but Lisa seems to be a better character for this).

Solo (there is one advantage to co-op on the first stage at least).

First stage: Pretty much the basic attack will be fine, theres more than enough health to get you through it and even into double health bars.

On Co-Op it's possible to lift up the police car to find a ton of extra health, but be aware this will only be of use for the first stage and in my opinion it's not worth it since the wrestler is so easy.

Boss: First of all there should be a bowling ball, use it. Then, if you're playing as Lisa, I found that standing just north/above the boss and hammering the attack button will result in him never counterattacking. If you have full health (and you should) this boss should never get chance to kill you, not on easy difficulty at least.

Second stage: Right at the start there is a hidden health pick up, theres two signposts in the background, the one on the right drops an apple when you jump attack it.

Use the jump attack until you see Millhouse with the hammer, attack him and collect the hammer from then on do this.

Jump in the air... push the attack button.

This kills every enemy in one shot, once you get the hammer you'll more or less be invincible for the whole stage. You can pick up health with a weapon equipted and you will not lose it.

Boss: Assuming you have the hammer, jump and attack, then imediately do the same.

At the third hit he will jump around the screen, he may hit you, but if you have the hammer then chances are your health will be high and he won't kill you so long as you keep jumping.

If you have the hammer if takes around 6-9 hits and he's dead, he won't even have chance to do his balloon bomb move, very quick and easy boss when you have the hammer.

Stage 3: Some trees have health in them, some have health behind their trunks (you can usually see it).

The jump and attack move is your friend here, when you make it to the zombies you should have the catapult, the green ones are quite easy, but the red ones can be tricky, wait until they go underground then jump/run past them and wait for them to surface, fire and they should go down.

There is also a nuke near the zombies, but if you have the catapult, do not discard it for the nuke.

The elevator section: Initially you can take out the first set of goons with basic attacks, after the fatties appear go back to jumping attacks. Whilst it's possible to knock enemies off it, I would avoid deliberate seeking out this tactic as you can get overwhelmed very quickly.

Boss: You have to beat the fatties at the botom of the elevator, but you do not need to beat the actual boss itself. Once they step out of Moes the trophy will pop up.

Just did it solo, with Homer of all characters. I joined a full lobby and got stuck with Homer but they all left for some reason, maybe a bad connection.

Jump kicking is key, use it against all weak enemies. Once you get the hammer in stage 2, abuse the hell out of it. Like the other dude said, if you keep it through the boss you can finish the balloon off easily.

For bosses without a weapon, quick sneak attacks are your friend. Be above or below them, walk straight up or down, get in two quick attacks, and then get away. Wait a few seconds and repeat. You rarely get hit this way. Besides that, just play smart.

This seems impossible for me! I always lose A LOT of health at the cup guys...any tips? Is there a pattern?

You should have the hammer at this point.

Don't try and hit them until they get off the ride, once they're off the ride and they finish their first attack they're not very tough, jump attack should take them out in one hit.

You should have the hammer at this point.

Don't try and hit them until they get off the ride, once they're off the ride and they finish their first attack they're not very tough, jump attack should take them out in one hit.

I find it mush harder with the hammer cuz it slows me down a lot and enemies are hitting me between 2 hits and it is longer to turn around (180°)

Finally made it with the great help of FNino, thanks mate.

Edited by nuke4U

I find it mush harder with the hammer cuz it slows me down a lot and enemies are hitting me between 2 hits and it is longer to turn around (180°)

The Hammer is a must IMO. Not only does it one hit KO all enemies it kills the ballon very quickly. Always use jump attack with Hammer to stay away from enemies surrounding you, it does same damage.

I actually did this with Marge. I figured her vacuum cleaner has more reach than anybody else's weapons so I pretty much kept everyone at bay. As for the bosses, I would just come up right below them and jump-hit once then move away. The hammer does help with the balloon, but is not mandatory. The only part I came close to dying (on easy Japanese rom) was when I kept trying to hit the "ghosts" fallng from the trees in the graveyard. Avoid them and wait until the guy actually falls out of the tree and loses the sheet. Good luck!

Stage 3: Some trees have health in them, some have health behind their trunks (you can usually see it).

The jump and attack move is your friend here, when you make it to the zombies you should have the catapult, the green ones are quite easy, but the red ones can be tricky, wait until they go underground then jump/run past them and wait for them to surface, fire and they should go down.

There is also a nuke near the zombies, but if you have the catapult, do not discard it for the nuke.

Right here is where I would have low health thanks to the red zombies until I found out that right before you exit into the elevator there is a tombstone with a cross on it that you can hit for a health item making the elevator fight much easier :)

The elevator section: Initially you can take out the first set of goons with basic attacks, after the fatties appear go back to jumping attacks. Whilst it's possible to knock enemies off it, I would avoid deliberate seeking out this tactic as you can get overwhelmed very quickly.

Everyone's covered the basic, but I'd use:

JPN ROM:

Easy diff.

Homer (Hits harder from what i cant tell)

Level 1 should be a breeze. Pick up any food or throwable objects to aid you.

on level 2 pick up the donuts and hammer and carefully work your way through the enemies. (watch out for the Gorilla that throws the vending machine.

Towards the end of the level you'll see a door that looks like a face. Jump up with your hammer to hit the eyes to reveal 2 health drops. Hit them again to make them fall. The hammer makes the Balloon MUCH easier. Try to hold on to it.

Just a tip for the stage 2 boss: You can always get in three hits before he bounces around the screen and tries to squash you. The trick is, he'll only squash you if you are below him. So lure him to the bottom of the screen, hit him three times and then run up, then repeat.

Also if you can keep the hammer it only takes 8 hits to kill him.

Finally got this trophy. Don't know why but it seemed easier when I did this on local. Took me one try on solo.

And the hammer is a must. Only takes a few hits on Krusty to beat him on easy. Also jumping and kicking everywhere is a good way to avoid getting hit.

Jump attack is your friend.

I tried getting this a couple nights ago for hours and I barely used jump attack. Tried again this morning doing mostly jump attack and got it on the first try.

Jumping is a must, the hammer is your bff and the slingshot in the graveyard also. I watched the video TERMINATOR posted in the guide this morn and got it on my first try, anyone struggling should deff take a look at it!

Thanks again for the vid TERMINATOR!

Edited by TOOSWEET919