Rate the trophy difficulty  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.98

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 4. Mainly a 4 because I did Excellent by myself. It wasn't hard, only took me 1 try, but could be problematic for most people. Everything else is a cinch, especially when you play on Japan ROM and learn how to stun lock bosses playing solo.

Gets a 3 from me.

Really not that hard at all, Mr Sparkles can be done quite easilly on Solo, heck once you get the Hammer on stage 2 your practically invincible if you just jump attack enemies. Same with the broom in Moes Tavern and some other stages.

Excellent is the only one that you might end up having problems with, and even then it's not that hard at all, I'd put that down to being unfamiliar with the later stages more than anything else.

Amost all the bosses can be stun locked or have a blind spot, usually if you stand just 'north' of them you can hit them without them hitting you.

I've spent 5 hours on survival without any success.

Not to sound rude... but how?

The first stage most enemies die quite quickly and theres more than enough health to last right up until the first stage boss.

Second stage you get a hammer almost right at the start and you're pretty much invincible for the rest of it.

Third stage is slightly harder but just jump and attack and you'll be fine until you get the catapult.

You are playing on the Japanese ROM using easy difficulty right?

Not to sound rude... but how?

The first stage most enemies die quite quickly and theres more than enough health to last right up until the first stage boss.

Second stage you get a hammer almost right at the start and you're pretty much invincible for the rest of it.

Third stage is slightly harder but just jump and attack and you'll be fine until you get the catapult.

You are playing on the Japanese ROM using easy difficulty right?

Right. I got hit a lot by the thugs in cups and I always die at the Krusty balloon boss fight. I watch the video on sister site but...too f*cking hard for me:mad:

Rating it a 2/10.

It's way too easy and Excellent was a joke. Just give me Marge and I spam butt attacks all day. Most enemies get killed after being hit by it once and her butt has an enormous hit box.

Scott Pilgrim + DLC & Streets of Rage 2 were harder than this.

:confused:I must be retard or something...People are rating it 2 is beyond me. Would you mind helping me getting these 2 trophies? I've spent the whole evening on survival and I can't pass the 2nd stage.

Final note: 3/10.

Seriously, not that hard once you get the idea. I could be a little mislead here because i've spent hours in my past and played this game a lot when i was a kid with only 5, 6 yo.

Mostly they just take time, not hard.

Would give less than 3, but there is Hannah Montana and UP! to measure things.

I gave it a 4. After running through a few times to beat game with every character, you'll get more familiar with how to deal with enemies and bosses plus playing the game on the Jap Rom makes unlocking all trophies a breeze due to overhaul health and health regain at start of each level