How I got Jive Turkey (3 strikes in a row)

Timo425

At first I found this challenge to be utterly annoying, because it felt it was almost impossible to control where the ball goes exactly.. But I found out it's relatively easy to control where it goes.

Just stand close to the tv, so that move control is directly in front of the Eye camera. Aim directly in the center of his mouth (or at his tonsil) and throw. The speed doesn't matter much, but I think it's better if the ball doesn't go 100% into the middle but a little off (but not much), which seems to increase the chance to get all the pins down. Like that it didn't take me long at all, just about 15 mins (with some good luck!).

Edited by Timo425

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Man this challenge is driving me bonkers. About 5 times now I've gotten two strikes and then 9 pins on the third. Arrrgh! I know I'll get it eventually, but damn this is like day two working on this lol.

I hated all of the challenges a lot, except the one with tanks. Move games can me so frustrating if you want to platinum them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was the most difficult trophy for me. How I did it:

I placed the eye camera on a table slightly below waist level. Move in close to the camera so when you release 'T' the controller is pointing right at the eye. I bowled granny style with both hands. Swing the ball a few times to make sure you are aiming slightly off center either direction. Taking a small step to the left or right after grabbing the ball helps, too. Power throw the ball - the harder I threw, the more consistent I was with strikes. Once you miss a strike, restart. As you advance in rounds you get further from the pins and have more obstacles. - Good luck!