Spinball Wizard - Robotosphere

mrmcdizzle

• 2 weeks later...
has anyone here got this trophy yet?

i have played the game about 5 times now and reached level 21.....

any tips from anyone on getting further? the difficulty level goes pretty crazy after level 15....

You have to keep practicing for this one...and learn how to move the ball around quick to reach the other side by holding and letting the the T button go on move controller...The play through is totally random...the harder the minigames will get if you get the same mini game multiple times at the beginning...lets say you get the symbol matching game early like 10 out of 15 times it will be very hard going into the later rounds but the other two minigames will be easy...if you are good at a certain minigame you better hope it comes early with multiple play throughs...

The number sequence game...there are 3 or 4 different colors in sets of numbers...i think...haven’t played in a while...but at certain numbers the colors change...so look for the right colored numbers such as blue will be 1-9 and purple will be 10-18...play close to your tv so you can see the colors easier and the glowing light of the next number.

The Mine minigame...just spin the sphere fast shoot them as fast as possible and be accurate...go nuts!(practice in the first couple levels to spin and stop the sphere so you get a good feel of the control)

The symbol matching game...match the symbols which you can remember the easiest...like if you see a circle don’t stop until you find the second circle because there is usually no time to make a different choice...by the way there are much more symbols after round 20 and beyond and they are harder because they are very similar to other symbols...just a heads up!(note:...you will only see harder symbols if you played the symbol matching game multiple times during the play through)

• 5 months later...

Good tips! This requires alot of concentration. If you can think ahead it will help greatly. For the sequencing, I just kept the ball spinning in one direction (top to bottom) rather than changing direction multiple times. If you spot numbers that are one or two places ahead of what you are looking for, try to remember where they are.

For shape matching, I found two matches before shooting either one. Usually you can find two matches without turning the sphere too much. Try to get as many as you can quickly early on to build your timer up fast.

Minesweeper was the hardest, I don't have a real strategy other than keep it spinning and shoot any flashing target as fast as you can (not much help - I know...)

• 1 month later...

To be honest, I found this one pretty simple, I reached round 30 in my 3rd attempt. First attempt learning the rounds (reached round 4), second attempt reached round 25 and screwing up because my gf was screaming haha and the 3rd attempt she calmed down and helped me to reach round 30.

I think it is also easier, having a second one helping you tell in which direction you have to steer (2 see more than one).

Good luck to all who are still trying!

To be honest, I found this one pretty simple, I reached round 30 in my 3rd attempt. First attempt learning the rounds (reached round 4), second attempt reached round 25 and screwing up because my gf was screaming haha and the 3rd attempt she calmed down and helped me to reach round 30.

I think it is also easier, having a second one helping you tell in which direction you have to steer (2 see more than one).

Good luck to all who are still trying!

I have to admit, I am in the same boat, I found this one fairly easy as well.

I also made it to #3 on the highscores, not half bad :D

Edited by dgaustin

• 1 month later...