Glitched posters?

adp88888

I seem to have a problem finding some of the posters. Two of them are in Outlaw#2, one In Robots#1. I am playing carier mode and replayed the first two movies probably 50 times and no posters where they should be, I've got high scores and all the Deleted and Showstoppers. I was just wondering if anybody else have seen this and what did you do to fix it? I already deleted saves and game data but that did not help.

• 3 weeks later...

posters: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/shoot/86546-shoot-trophy-guide-roadmap.html#post1400691

if you are unsure which posters you got and which not, make a fresh ps3 account and play the levels with all posters up there. Btw, you NEED to play in career, not score attack mode, i found that there are no posters in score attack even if you are missing them.

Edited by Timo425

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found several poster pieces in my first session, and placed them on the posters in the menu. This left me with the Western poster complete and all others partially done. The next time I started up the game, the Western poster was still complete, and all the other pieces I'd placed were gone; they weren't on the posters and they weren't in the game. If I can't find a fix for this, I'll wait until I've gotten all the Career trophies I can (scores, etc.), then delete my game data and start that from scratch. Hopefully, this will do the job.

• 1 year later...

I know its a bit late but I think I've found the problem. At the start of scene 2 on Outlawed play it as normal but do not shoot any tnt barrels, I don't think this matters but I never did. As you make your way down the road, towards the balcony where the poster piece should be,(but its not) you will be confronted with 3 guys, right close in your face. Either shockwave them or shoot them, but you have to kill all 3, then straight after that 3 old men should be running from right to left, shoot them if you want but next time you look up to the balcony, wella. Poster Piece. Now I believe later on in the scene you get confronted with 3 men again, (up close) and if you shoot them I think that makes the other piece appear, on the saloon. I wasn't after that piece so I can not confirm or deny that.

Also I never used any showstoppers on scene 1, I was pretty sure thats what confuses the game as well.

I was really starting to panic as this challenge is my last trophy before platinum and I thought it had glitched forever. I tried deleting save data, game data and nothing would work.

Hope this advice helps someone but since this game probably never gets played anymore it probably won't

• 10 months later...

I can confirm that this works for the second poster piece in Scene 2 as well, the one between the windows of the saloon 2nd story. I did not hit any TNT barrels at the beginning of the level, ignored the outhouse showstopper, shockwaved both trio of guys that appear in front of you, hit the extreme justice showstopper (yellow outlined barrel next to safe) and then nailed the missing poster piece on the 2nd floor of the saloon balcony.

I hit the TNT barrel where the other poster piece is supposed to be, but I do not know if that is necessary or not to make the 2nd missing piece appear.