Poster Pieces

StarFoxMania

I sent you a PSN message about the deep perils piece, I still cant find Haunted House Piece 1

Piece #1 of haunted mansion is behind and at the left of the very 1st tombstone you see, where the 1st zombie will pop put of. Credit goes to heiss and generalZod for telling me this. I think that you have to destroy the tombstone to reveal it (hence the description "behind") so say good bye to your multiplier on purpose, for the sake of the poster piece :)

Edited by StarFoxMania

Any chance you'd let the rest of us in on where piece #7 in the kraken is?

Hi, the piece is on the background at the right side of the screen, very very easy to miss, when you find it, you go like "how the heck did I miss that" cause you think that it's been staring at your face the whole time, and for some reason you were blind, but i think you have to be lucky to be aiming at it, cause until you aim at it, i think it is very blurry, but again; it's on the right side of screen, not too far right, but mid-right so to speak, not far from the kraken, so not very close to the edge of the screen. It is close to some pillars, the ones that are really far on the Z axis. I hope that helps. let me know if you find it. By the way the baseball mini-game is by far the most fun and very accurate, especially compared to the bowling mini-game which for some reason i felt it had very inaccurate controls.

I have all of the pieces except one in haunted house party. If anyone knows where the bottome left piece is for graveyard alley is please help!!
That;s another toughie! What makes it difficult is that the camera is moving fast, well not really fast but the location is tough to aim it with a moving camera and so it's easy to miss. Anyway, it's near a shield at the VERY LEFT of the screen by the stairs/2nd floor. Right after you're done with the enemies on the 1st floor, the camera will move up to the 2nd floor. This is your chance. If the fight on the 2nd floor has started, it's too late and you should start over.

So has anyone got a list of all the posters? I am tired of replaying the levels.

If possible, such a guide should ideally have the info include which piece is which. If I'm missing one specific piece of a poster, I don't want to have to be distracted through most of the movie looking for pieces I already got but I just want to know exactly which scene the missing piece is from and where I should look for it.

Try this link, it has a list of them.

GameSpot Forums - The Shoot - Missing poster piece

No good. It doesn't say which piece is which. I've tried using a list of poster locations to find the last piece in Outlawed but I couldn't find the one I was missing. If I knew the exact location of the specific piece I'm missing, I could concentrate on getting that specific piece instead of checking each and every already empty location

Which one are you now missing? I was missing top right, didn't appear until a preceding show topper had been completed, apparently they go in order through the scenes, if what I read was accurate.

The one piece I'm missing from Outlawed is the top right corner. You say there's a showstopper that needs to be triggered before I can get it? That explains why I haven't been able to find that piece. What do I have to do to trigger the showstopper?